🔥 Hot Right Now in Candy Crush Jelly Saga 🌶
🏆 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000

The cheat

Options
Jelly_bean_hearts
Jelly_bean_hearts Posts: 461 Level 3
edited May 2022 in Off-topic

Jelly Queen squirted some of her green jelly using her sceptre. Without looking, as Jenny was about to slow down, she slipped and fell on her butt. Jenny howled in pain as she hit the ground hard. Because of this, Red Rabbit had to end the tournament and guess what, Jelly Queen won first place. Her supporters cheered and clapped while Jenny’s face turned livid.

”B….B…But, she cheated. That’s not fair,” Jenny shouted, pointing at Jelly Queen.

However, the Queen’s supporters booed Jenny, thinking that she was making stories and lies. Jenny lost it. She was red with fury and started abusing her powers. She carried everything near her. Chairs, scoreboard, everything. The security guards were called in and they pulled Jenny away from Jelly Queen as she tried to attack her. Jellybean, Kimmy, Tiffi and Yeti were stunned and also disappointed. Some of Jenny’s supporters cried and others left the stadium.

When the five of them reached Jenny’s treehouse, they all rushed to Jenny’s room. The door was locked. Pink jelly was seeping out of the door. Jellybean, Yeti, Tiffi and Kimmy tried to convince Jenny to open the door. Unfortunately, Jenny cried even more.

”Leave me alone! I’m a failure!” Jenny screamed.

”You’re not a failure Jenny. You’re the best!” Kimmy told Jenny.

”Oh yeah, how would you know? I’ve let everyone down. Especially my reputation! Just leave me alone,” Jenny answered, choking on her tears.

Jellybean sighed and advised Yeti, ”Sorry Yeti but there’s nothing we can do to help Jenny. I guess the only thing you can do is give her a time out. If anything happens, just give me a call.”

Tiffi and Kimmy waved their goodbyes at Yeti before they left.

“These people are nuts. I saw what happened. How can they just turn a blind eye to what Jelly Queen has done and think she’s innocent. That’s not fair!” Tiffi thought.

Tiffi still felt sorry towards Jenny but what can she do? Jenny is very upset about the incident. Still, she needed to do something. She did not want to see Jenny like this. A strong girl cannot be sad.

Anyway, my next story is just about Jenny. So stay tuned I guess 🤗

Read the beginning Let’s go and see Jenny — King Community

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?