1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000

Join our Rainbow Party! ๐ŸŒˆ

Options

Comments

• Racoon7
    Racoon7 Posts: 16,187 Pro Player 👑
    Options

Hi @Lola_Pop @Lady_Sarina

I loved this event, the design, graphics and colours where fantastic! I only had the first screen "Love" level (as shown on page 1 of this thread) It was an easy and achievable event given I was the only one at the party, not much fun playing party games on your own ๐Ÿ˜‚ However I have the same when fishing with friends anyway.

I love collecting the rainbow fish, and love the way they all school at the end of each level played.

Thank you to the Jelly design team for creating these boards, for your information @Lola_Pop and for raising awareness.

Great work ๐Ÿค—

๐Ÿ’œ๐ŸŒˆ

• DieOmimi
    DieOmimi Posts: 37,618 Friends Moderator
    Options

@Lola_Pop, thank you for asking the studio. Finally I got the rainbow party. ๐Ÿ˜… The levels had the "Love" theme, as you introduced it in the announcement.ย 

The levels were easy to complete. Even if at first glance it didn't look like they were feasible.ย 

It was always the same level, no different design. Maybe I'll get a different level next week? ๐Ÿคทโ€โ™€๏ธ

I loved the party, even though I had to repeat the level a lot to collect enough fish. But it was fine for me. When I have regular fishing with friends, I always play a special level for it. ๐Ÿ˜€ The advantage this time was, I did not have to go down on the map and thus consume a lot of time.ย ๐Ÿ˜

There was a difference in the rewards. While there are 2 pieces of color bombs lollipops during regular fishing with friends, you only catch one piece at the rainbow party. Otherwise, the rewards are identical and are highly appreciated.

Here is my result:ย 

Please thank the studio for the event and for giving it to me. I'm looking forward to next week.

CC: @Lady_Sarina

• Dawnvanblommestein
    Dawnvanblommestein Posts: 64 Level 2
    Options

I'M REALLY ENJOYING PLAYING JELLY AND THE ๐ŸŒˆCHALANGE GAMES., but please fix bugs. Im tired of playing alone in a group. {P.S NOT THE FIRST TIME} SO not worth it then.

# SKY โ˜ ๏ธ๐Ÿ’€โ˜ ๏ธ

๐ŸŒˆ๐ŸŒˆ

• Andres-2
    Andres-2 Posts: 4,340 Level 5
    Options

@Lola_Pop Excellent level design for the second week, easy to get the fish but they still paired me with an inactive team, it should be improved for the next year.

My result before completing the event.

• NamTruong2001
    NamTruong2001 Posts: 4,240 Level 5
    Options

@Andres-2 same. I hope there is someone catching fish with me but no.

• MiladyR
    MiladyR Posts: 10,646 Level 5
    edited June 2022
    Options

. Oops disregard post

• Andres-2
    Andres-2 Posts: 4,340 Level 5
    Options

Week 3 board

I liked that they used the blue and purple candies for the levels, these candies are no longer used in the higher levels and the use of the black caramalero for the second board is also no longer used.

My result:

• MiladyR
    MiladyR Posts: 10,646 Level 5
    Options

Thanks for the heads up @Andres-2

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?