🔥 Hot Right Now in Candy Crush Jelly Saga 🌶
🏆 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000

Sweet revenge

Options
Jelly_bean_hearts
Jelly_bean_hearts Posts: 461 Level 3
edited June 2022 in Off-topic

The Community was decorated with colourful streamers and balloons. Some CM’s and a few Candy Crush characters were dancing and singing to some music. Apparently, the CM’s were celebrating a welcome party for a new Candy Crush character.

“Time to make a grand entrance,” Jenny told Misty and Odus.

Jenny entered the party room wearing Jelly Queen’s pink dress. She looked glamorous like a model, even though the dress was too long for her.. When Jenny entered the party, everyone’s eyes turned towards her. They were all awestruck and staring at her like a hawk.

”Oh My Jellybeans Jenny! Where did you get that dress?” One of the guests questioned Jenny, “I’ve been dying to buy this!”

Everyone in the party gave Jenny complements and asking her endless questions. Misty and Odus stood at a corner rolling their eyes at the same time.

”You’re so lucky to afford these Jenny. These cost like a thousand gold bars,” one of the CM’s told Jenny.

Jenny giggled and walked towards an unpleasant Misty and Odus.

”Look guys. Everyone likes me. They’re all saying that I’m pretty and beautiful like a princess. I’m getting attention,” Jenny whispered to them in a boastful tone.

All of a sudden, Misty lost her temper completely, “That’s it. This is the last straw! I can’t stand your attitude! You’re acting like an immature jerk! I loved the old Jenny, the Jenny with a heart of gold, the Jenny who knows what is right and what is wrong, the Jenny who doesn’t take revenge on anyone! But now, she’s gone forever! I don’t know who you are or what you are anymore but what I know, you are NOT my best friend!”

Her scream caught everyone’s attention and they all turned towards Misty. Jenny’s face was hot with embarrassment and tears tricked down her cheeks. She stormed out of the party and ran towards the girl’s restroom, crying. Not long after, green smoke engulfed the entire room and a huge figure appeared. It was Jelly Queen! Her face was livid and her glare scared everyone. Some ran away like scared bunnies while others stood there looking petrified.

”Where is Jenny, I want to speak to her this instant!” Jelly Queen shouted in fury.

Well, if y’all want to know what happened, here’s the story —> Disappearance — King Community

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?