🔥 Hot Right Now in Candy Crush Jelly Saga 🌶
🏆 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000 // 8000

Today is the 4th of July!

Options
_Elsa_
_Elsa_ Posts: 36,846 Sweet Legend
edited July 2022 in Off-topic

Tiffi’s alarm goes off and it scares Jenny. She has to tell Tiffi to lower the sound in the morning. Wait it’s 6:00 AM so it’s almost morning anyway. As much as Jenny tries to go back to sleep she realizes that won’t happen so she gets out of bed. Tiffi is still fast asleep and Kimmy is snoring up a storm! The smell of coffee coming from the kitchen encourages Jenny to get some.

Mr. Toffee and Yeti are in the kitchen having coffee so Jenny joins them. A little while later Tiffi comes into the kitchen too.

“Yippee, today are the fireworks!” exclaims Tiffi. “Dad, we can’t forget the sparklers ok?”

The morning goes by quickly and Tiffi makes some phone calls to find out who is meeting them and to arrange the time to meet at the park around 5:00 PM. 

The afternoon seems to go faster than the morning and it’s now time for them to leave to meet their friends.

When Mr. Toffee, Yeti, Kimmy, Jenny and Tiffi arrive at the park the rest of them are already there. Tiffi is happy to see Chewy as he is feeling much better. A fire was started and Chewy brought the marshmallows to roast.

“Hi guys, does anyone want toasted marshmallows?” asks Chewy.

No one seems to be interested so Chewy just toasts some for himself. The sun is starting to set and look there is a shooting star! How cool is that?

Mr. Toffee opens the box of sparklers to get them ready but tells everyone that we should wait until it gets darker and once the fireworks start.

Kimmy goes over to chat with Misty as she hasn’t spoken to her in a while.

“Hi Misty, how are things going with you?” asks Kimmy.

Misty tells her that she’s been very busy helping the players with their game levels. Kimmy is still hoping that one day the Friends studio invites her to join the characters. Elsa walks over to say hello to both of them and Kimmy asks her if she’s going to write more stories in the community.

“I’m not sure yet Kimmy,” says Elsa. “I’m thinking about it but in the last couple of weeks I started teaching a few people how to animate and I’m loving it! I want to learn how to animate more and teach more community players how to animate and then maybe I’ll get back into writing stories.”

Tiffi joins the girls and as she looks up at the sky she notices that it’s getting darker. Almost time for the fireworks.

Continue reading -  Let the fireworks begin!

Start at the beginning – Once upon a time in the Cotton Clouds ………….

This discussion has been closed.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?