🔥 Hot Right Now in Candy Crush Jelly Saga 🌶
🏆 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000

Once upon a time in the Cotton Clouds ………………..

Options
_Elsa_
_Elsa_ Posts: 36,695 Sweet Legend
edited July 2022 in Off-topic

….  lives this girl whose name is Jenny. She is a yeti girl who lives with her uncle, Mr. Yeti. She loves to explore the worlds and her best friends are Tiffi and Tiffi’s sister, Kimmy. Although all 3 girls live in different worlds they do get together quite often. Jenny loves to spend time in Candy Town where Tiffi lives, because Tiffi has a lot of friends and she loves getting together with all of them. Although Kimmy lives in Soda World it’s not too far away from where her sister and father live so she visits them as often as she can. 

One morning just as Jenny is about to live the house to go food shopping, she receives a text message from Tiffi asking her if she has plans for the weekend and if not, maybe she would like to spend some time in Candy Town with the gang. Jenny loves talking to her BFF so she takes a few moments to call her back. 

Jenny is so excited to hear Tiffi’s voice and she tells her that definitely she wants to get together with her. She tells Tiffi that she would like to go scuba diving because that is her favorite summer activity. Of course they can do that, as well as do other fun summer activities.

Jenny gets off the phone and goes in search of her scuba diving equipment. She is in luck that she finds everything where her uncle left it. He constantly has to remind her to put away her things because she is always off in dream land. Maybe one of these days she will change but he doubts it. She gathers all the equipment and leaves it by the front door so she won’t forget anything. 

Just then the front door opens and it’s her uncle. 

“Uncle Yeti, I am so excited,” Jenny said. “I just got off the phone with Tiffi and she asked if I would like to join her for the weekend in Candy Town. Hey, I just got a great idea! When was the last time you saw your BFF, Mr. Toffee? How about you join me and we could go there together? You can spend time with him and I will just have fun with the gang!

Mr. Yeti loves the idea of going with her because he hasn’t seen his friend in a while. He gets dinner ready for the two of them and once they finish eating Jenny clears the table while he gets his phone to call his BFF.

“Hey there buddy, how have you been,” asks Yeti. “It’s been a while since we last spoke to each other and even longer since we last saw each other. How is the candy store doing? Jenny made plans to spend this coming weekend with Tiffi and her friends so how would you like to spend the weekend with me? We can catch up on old times and do whatever we want.”

Mr. Toffee is so excited hearing Yeti’s voice and he is looking forward to spending time together. 

Time goes by quickly and it’s now time for Jenny and her uncle to pack up and leave for the weekend.

Continue reading - Jenny and Tiffi have a FaceTime chat

This discussion has been closed.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?