🔥 Hot Right Now in Candy Crush Jelly Saga 🌶
🏆 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000

Jenny learns all about butterflies and what they symbolize

Options
_Elsa_
_Elsa_ Posts: 36,695 Sweet Legend
edited July 2022 in Off-topic

Bright and early on a Wednesday morning Jenny wakes up with the sun shining in her face. She picks up her phone to see the time and then jumps out of bed. 

“Oh my goodness, it’s late,” exclaims Jenny. “I am supposed to meet up with my uncle and he must be wondering where I am.”

She jumps into the shower and gets dressed quickly. On the way out she grabs something to eat. 

“I am so happy that I was able to release my uncle from that jellified green cube that Jelly Queen put him in,” Jenny recalls. 

A few minutes later, she begins to walk through the cotton candy clouds towards the direction where she will meet up with her uncle. She begins thinking about Jelly Queen and how much she has changed ever since she joined the Candy Crush Friends game. But has she really changed? She hasn’t bothered with Yeti for quite a while now but maybe that’s because she spends more time in the Friends game and Cupcake Carl and Liquorice Larry are too busy trying to beat the players with their boss levels. That’s got to be it! 

She looks at her phone to check the time and begins to run because she is very late and her uncle will wonder where she is. She decides to take a short cut through the clouds.

What’s that up ahead? Oh, maybe it should be who is that up ahead?

Since Jenny is a curious yeti girl she has to find out who this person is. 

“Who are you and where did you come from?” asks Jenny.

The fairy looks at Jenny and then looks at the butterfly in her hand.

“Oh, my name is Adelina and I’m a fairy,” says Adelina. “I’ve been looking for my favorite butterfly, Annabella, and I just found her. Isn’t she beautiful?”

Jenny has to agree with Adelina that Annabella is a beautiful butterfly. She checks the time again and must excuse herself because her uncle is waiting for her. Jenny wishes her to have a good day and continues walking through the clouds.

Continue reading - Oh no he ate too much chocolate again!

This discussion has been closed.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?