Latest news about Candy Crush Jelly Saga
Support — Get help here
Win Gold Bars and more!
Help us make the game even sweeter
Hi is there admin that can check what level I am on level 1000 badge and I am now o 1080
Because I been trying for a long time 50 mibutes! to try and share screen shot I sad had to give up
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi @Desire101 and welcome to our sweet Community! Don't worry, it is very easy to get your 1000 badge!
You have just to post your screenshot in the following link:
⭐️ Club 1000
To post your screenshot you select the icon as you can see in the following pictures:
If you have more questions feel free to ask! 🙂
Hi again @Desire101!
I am sorry that you cannot upload your image!
Please explain me the steps, so that we can find where the problem appears!
Nah had a few more tries.
I can take a screen shot but can't transfer to here. Not use to my smart phone either
Hopefully there is a other way