Latest news about Candy Crush Jelly Saga
Support — Get help here
Win Gold Bars and more!
Help us make the game even sweeter
I was playing jelly crush challenge in the opponent that came up was my profile it had my name in my picture how can I find out to stop someone from using my profile and who's using my profile.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
As I said in a previous question like this, I will really miss this kind of questions!
@divagirl46 , this was a well known bag in RC! Device's memory was responsible for this!
I was playing the jelly crush challenge game I was playing against another opponent in the opponent that came up was my profile it had my picture in my name so someone is using my profile for jelly crush how can I stop this and how can I find out who's doing it I also believe that they're receiving my badges in my awards because I do not receive anything I didn't even receive my gold bars for passing the 6000 level.
I was playing my jelly crush a pony game in the pony that came up to play against me was my profile someone is using my profile to play the jelly crush game how can I put a stop to this and how can I find out who's doing it.