🔥 Hot Right Now in Candy Crush Jelly Saga 🌶
🏆 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000

Game has been broken for over a week

Options
staniel
staniel Posts: 3 Newbie

Hi all, long time candy crush jelly player here. Over a week ago my app started showing me an error message whenever I tried to connect to internet (I can play offline, I think levels are still being updated as I'm at the end of the game). I am no longer receiving daily rewards for logging in. I can buy things in the google play store for the game but then nothing updates in the app. Plus, I noticed that I am no longer logged in (haven't lost any progress) and when I try to click the Facebook button it says it cannot connect to internet! This is a persisting issue and the support team has been unhelpful. Anyone have any solutions or should I keep putting in support tickets?

Comments

• Anglndskys
    Anglndskys Posts: 7 Level 2
    Options

Im not having that issue. I am new to this Chat help. I apologize if this is not the correct area to ask my question. I haven’t been able to access playing with opponents in the events tab? Any suggestions? Thank you in advance!

• Nikolaos_Prodromidis
    Nikolaos_Prodromidis Posts: 5,526 Level 5
    Options

Hi @staniel and welcome!

As I understood, you were connected with facebook! However, if you were disconnected, you should loose your progress, so your problem might be different!

One question: did you do any changes to your connection? I mean did you try to create a King account and merge it to your fb account or did you try to be connected with email/password?

Answer me please and if possible, upload screenshots of the error messages you get!

• Nikolaos_Prodromidis
    Nikolaos_Prodromidis Posts: 5,526 Level 5
    Options

Hi @Anglndskys and welcome!

I suppose that saying playing with opponents you mean the Royal Championship!

If so you have to know that R.C. is unfortunately discontinued! This is the reason that you cannot find it!

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?