Latest news about Candy Crush Jelly Saga
Support — Get help here
Win Gold Bars and more!
Help us make the game even sweeter
I was first yesterday and I didn't get a bonus. There are 9025 laps and the winner has 9026? Why?
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi @FiveStar59 I'm sorry you didn't receive any rewards for the race. We had the same experience.
But there's good news: the app has been updated to version 4.2.1.0. Please check your store and update. This should fix the issue for you as well. I received my race reward today for the first time in 6 weeks. Like you, I'm also at the end of the map (Level 9065 now) and was very frustrated the whole time. Everything's fine now.
Hello there and Welcome to Sweet King Community! 👋😄
⚙️ This Issue : Players on Last Level not Receiving Episode Race Gold Bars has been Reported HERE! 🛠️
Candy Crush Jelly Studio Team are still doing their best to investigate and fix this issue as soon as possible. In the meantime, they ask and thank you for your patience in advance. ⚙️🛠️🤗
Have a great day! 😄
** This thread will be moved to Candy Crush Jelly Saga Support Community soon. 😉 **