Latest news about Candy Crush Jelly Saga
Support — Get help here
Win Gold Bars and more!
Help us make the game even sweeter
I am not seeing any lives from my friends in that message center. I send and do not receive
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
It was working before with my facebook account. If I switch to a kingdom account, I will lose my levels.
sorry, that was not an acceptable answer
Hi there! I'm sorry to hear that you are not receiving lives from your friends. If you play with a Facebook account, its possible that Facebook may filter or delay the messages. For this, I would suggest switching to a Kingdom account for a more stable and reliable experience. If you are using a Kingdom account, you can try logging out and back in to help sync any messages sent.