Latest news about Candy Crush Jelly Saga
Support — Get help here
Win Gold Bars and more!
Help us make the game even sweeter
These are malware ads using fraudulent and deceptive screens to scare people into clicking on them
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
And one more to report
Another scammer
So I get another one and reported it and lost my progress, no surprise.
Just report all ads. None of them give rewards. Players review ads, no rewards are given, then we have to exit to resume our game. Please stop with the phony ads! I took pictures but, all ads are bogus. NO REWARDS!
"
B.- Send it to us through the Chat with Us/Contact Us button.
Does not exist.
Hi there! I've sorry to hear that you encountered this advert in your game. For any issues with adverts, we would appreciate it if you could report this to our dedicated team to review and take action. This Help Center article explains exactly how to do this: https://kingcare.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/articles/12301040747549-How-can-I-report-an-ad-in-my-game#%20