Latest news about Candy Crush Jelly Saga
Support — Get help here
Win Gold Bars and more!
Help us make the game even sweeter
Just came to say that this game is now way more pleasant and enjoyable than Soda, where I came from.
This game has character, identity and still has what makes it unique.
I hope to participate more in this subforum.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
thx 😍
Jelly to me is like Soda before all the changes that made Soda bad happened. Better music, better board mechanics, and overall just a better experience. I'm actually glad it's not nearly as popular as the first two Candy Crush games, otherwise I think it would have suffered the same fate as Soda.
Anyway, welcome! This subforum isn't super active, but weekly threads for new levels are posted so hopefully we'll see you in those posts soon!
I returnrd here after months, maybe years! I am going to try playing again!! Lets see!!