Latest news about Candy Crush Jelly Saga
Support — Get help here
Win Gold Bars and more!
Help us make the game even sweeter
I'm on the two -parter 10114 I would have already moved on but the purple isn't clearing levels anymore. Is it me?
HELP!!!!!
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi my friend sorry to hear this it can sometimes an issue within the game. Please try the following lets see if it helps 💓 Force close apps and restart your device. Check that you have the latest game and device updates You need a strong connection wi fi is better and at least 2gig of free memory then clear the game cache as overloaded cache can create issues Android: Settings > Apps > Candy Crush Soda > Storage > Clear Cache iOS: Settings > Safari > Clear History and Website Data
@MasterNoob I did everything you asked me to do. Yet the purple isn't clearing anything. My booster aren't working and when I set it up, it jumps away. I'm still on the level10137 for 7 days now. But here are the pictures.
Before using them
after. Do you see any difference? Not much.
This picture below is my booster jumping away from the wrapped candy I set up @Haechan_17 I've been trying to do what you showed me. It's not working..😕
Hello,
This is a friend of Pearl. I play your game also, and I told her I don't have the problem she has. She came over my house, to play your game on my computer. The purple does clear on my computer. She had no problem going to the next levels or lining up wrapped and striped candy. I'm online now playing on her computer and using her computer to write this. She is having trouble with the game.
I cleaned out everything and restarted her computer. She is on level 10134 and you should see the way things jump away from her game or striped and wrapped candy are "sometimes made" I've tried to "set up" and you can't. It goes away. I hope this helps.
We tagged others that could possibly help.
Keria
@Snow_Rider @Haechan_17 @Princess_Jessica
@MasterNoob I'm on level 10132. The game is moving alomg like it should. However, I'm at this level with the purple again. And it's not clearing anything. just one or two squares! I don't' know what's wrong. I did everything you said. Perhaps it's on the games end. Can you or someone check on it for me? @Princess_Jessica @Snow_Rider @NamTruong2001
Thank you😁
Update: I finally did clear everything and repaired. BUt the purple when I do get it. (which is at the end of the game. Like 5 or less moves) The purple don't clear anything.
Now I'm not getting any purple at all. Only 2 or 3. And it still isn't working right. Maybe you can check out on your end? Thanks in advance. @MasterNoob @Princess_Jessica @Snow_Rider @NamTruong2001 @johamilton
@MasterNoob Got everything cleaned, and still not working