Latest news about Candy Crush Jelly Saga
Support — Get help here
Win Gold Bars and more!
Help us make the game even sweeter
It says that im not connected to . internet, but I am iconnnnected. Therefore I can not collect some rewards.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hey there @jcarvalho . Hope you're doing well.
I'm sorry to hear you're having connection issues with the game.
Worry not, I have some troubleshooting steps you can try on your Android device:
Let's start with the basic ones:
Now the connection part:
Now, this next step is really important: I need you to log out from your Google Account:
That will not delete your account, it will only erase it from your device which you can then easily re-add later from this screen.
After you do that, would you be so kind as to:
I hope I was able to address your concerns, but if the issue remains, please reach out to our player support team at: Contact Us, so they can further assist and investigate the issue.
Our team is available 24/7. Thank you in advance and have a great day! 🌞