Latest news about Candy Crush Jelly Saga
Support — Get help here
Win Gold Bars and more!
Help us make the game even sweeter
What is wrong with the game on Facebook gaming? Starts with zero lives, cannot accept lives from friends even thou there are many of them. Lives stay on zero for hours. Cannot play. :-(
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi there! I was able to restore the lives on my game. I turned off my ad blocker, Adblock Plus, refreshed the page and the game then loaded with the initial 5 lives as it should. My Messages folder was empty afterwards though, lost the Lives from Friends messages that were in there, but was able to resume playing. Hope this helps!
Turning off ad-blocker and refreshing the page worked!! Thank you
11656602796 ! :-)
Something has been wrong with it all w/e - my screen is looking the same - lives from friends are dimmed out (like the candycrush version of 'grey'ed' out I guess). It is unable to be played (on Facebook at least)
I also have the same problem with this game and my candy crush soda
same here and it kicked me back to the start of the game at level1
Same issue here, and the message to the right of the 0 lives is too pixelated to read. Curious what is written there.
I've had the same problem for 2 days. Any ideas please?
Edit. Only thing that works is that I can send lives.
my game on candy crush jelly is never got any lives. It starts out with 0 lives and hadnt been able to play it.Its not working.. disgusted .