Latest news about Candy Crush Jelly Saga
Support — Get help here
Win Gold Bars and more!
Help us make the game even sweeter
Thanks. I can play with the lives that load, but the lives sent to me aren't showing up. Please get the game back to normal. Thanks.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi @marzac! Sorry to hear that the lives sent by friends aren't showing up. Please try playing in a different browser, clearing your browser's cache, and restarting/refreshing the game. It can also help to close any unnecessary tabs or programs while playing and temporarily disable any VPNs, extensions, or ad blockers.
If the issue continues, you can contact our Player Support team here for further assistance: https://kingcare.zendesk.com/hc/en-us#%20
The link for the so called helpdesk isn't very helpful, unable to select the issue we are having!
Same thing is happening to me on Windows via Facebook, the game area is now larger than it was and all the lives I had from friends is GONE!!! Doesn't matter what browser you are in FYI!
Hello, how do I contact the player support team? Thanks for the reply. Regards.