Latest news about Candy Crush Jelly Saga
Support — Get help here
Win Gold Bars and more!
Help us make the game even sweeter
I redid the app because of a bug, and all the items disappeared Please recover it
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hey there @chaeyeong ! I hope you're doing well.
I understand you're having some trouble recovering your lost items after reinstalling the game. Please note that reinstalling the game will always cause loss of all items, with the exception of your Gold Bars, as those are saved server-side, contrary to the remaining items, which are saved locally.
With that said, even though I would love to help you with this issue right away, I don't have the necessary resources to do so here in the Community.
For issues of this kind, it's best to reach out to our player support team, as they have the proper tools to assist you: Contact Us
Our team is available 24/7. Thank you in advance and have a great day! 🌞