Latest news about Candy Crush Jelly Saga
Support — Get help here
Win Gold Bars and more!
Help us make the game even sweeter
Please fix the bug!!! It's awful to play!! The game play area is HUGE! And I cannot receive any gifts from friends which makes playing horrible as I only get a life every half hour. PLEASE FIX THIS!! It's been like this for at least a week already!
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
I have the same issue and honestly I wonder if it's even on their radar. I haven't had any messages from anyone in a long time. I used to get about 20 daily.
SAME!!! FIX THE BUG!
I've tried to have them fix the problem.. They keep telling me to try different things, which I've tried, still no fix.
Hi my friend sorry to hear this it can sometimes an issue within the game. Please try the following lets see if it helps 💓 Force close apps and restart your device. Check that you have the latest game and device updates You need a strong connection wi fi is better and at least 2gig of free memory then clear the game cache as overloaded cache can create issues Android: Settings > Apps > Candy Crush Soda > Storage > Clear Cache iOS: Settings > Safari > Clear History and Website Data If the issue persist, please, https://soporto.king.com/contact