Hello,
I would like to ask for help with an issue I have encountered in Candy Crush Jelly Saga.
Over the past two days, I was unable to receive the lives sent by my friends through the mailbox icon on the right-hand side of the game. I searched online and found that other players had experienced the same issue. One suggested solution was to log out of the game, so I tried logging out and signing back in, but the problem remained.
I then logged out again, deleted the game, reinstalled it, and signed back into my account. However, I still did not receive the lives. A short while ago, I logged out and signed back in once more. This time, notifications finally appeared in the mailbox, and I was able to receive the lives sent by my friends.
However, I have now discovered another problem. Some boosters that I previously purchased have disappeared. The three boosters that can be selected before starting a new level have all been reset to zero. In addition, the boosters that were previously shown at the bottom of the screen during gameplay have also disappeared.
Could you please help me restore my missing boosters and let me know how this issue can be resolved?
Thank you for your assistance.