Latest news about Candy Crush Jelly Saga
Support — Get help here
Win Gold Bars and more!
Help us make the game even sweeter
Now that the game is working again I can send friends lives but when i ask I get nothing before the debacle of the korea problem i could send lives and receive lives but now absolutely nothing. What's going on with this game?
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Like i said the game was working before the issue of the korea problem now its not . I have cleared website data and all the other tricks , I play through facebook on chrome browser .
Hi my friend sorry to hear this it can sometimes an issue within the game. Please try the following lets see if it helps 💓 Force close apps and restart your device. Check that you have the latest game and device updates You need a strong connection wi fi is better and at least 2gig of free memory then clear the game cache as overloaded cache can create issues Android: Settings > Apps > Candy Crush Soda > Storage > Clear Cache iOS: Settings > Safari > Clear History and Website Data If the issue persist, please, https://soporto.king.com/contact