Latest news about Candy Crush Jelly Saga
Support — Get help here
Win Gold Bars and more!
Help us make the game even sweeter
I just signed in so I can get my level back ? Also that is not my correct profile but help tool said to create and somebody would help
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi there el20wv1234! 👋
I hope you're doing well.
I understand you're having some trouble with losing your progress. 😣
Even though I would love to help you with this issue right away, I don't have the necessary resources to do so here in the Community. 🛠️
For issues of this kind, it's best to reach out to our player support team, as they have the proper tools to assist you: Contact Us 💌
Our team is available 24/7 ⌚️
Thank you for understanding and wishing you a great day! 🍭