Latest news about Candy Crush Jelly Saga
Support — Get help here
Win Gold Bars and more!
Help us make the game even sweeter
I had lots of friends in Candy Crush Jelly. All are gone except two. How do I get my friends back?
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
I too lost all the friends I had on Jelly, and I did all the stuff that the techs suggested to fix the problem, and its still not fixed, not only that but every time i want to play it on the facebook platform I have to search for it and even though it says its saved to my favorites it is not. I'm totally wigging about this.
Hi my friend sorry to hear this it can sometimes an issue within the game. Please try the following lets see if it helps 💓 Force close apps and restart your device. Check that you have the latest game and device updates You need a strong connection wi fi is better and at least 2gig of free memory then clear the game cache as overloaded cache can create issues Android: Settings > Apps > Candy Crush Soda > Storage > Clear Cache iOS: Settings > Safari > Clear History and Website Data If the issue persist, please, https://soporto.king.com/contact