1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000

Level 3912: TOO THICK OBSTACLES!

Options

Best Answer

• RegalRenz
    RegalRenz Posts: 8,494 Sweet Legend
    Answer ✓
    Options

Hello @NamTruong2001. I just completed this level yesterday. It's certainly a challenge but what worked for me is completing the first half of the board quickly so you have enough moves left for the second half of the board. Cascades will go a far way in destroying the blockers.

Answers

• Pitty_Kitty
    Pitty_Kitty Posts: 13,004 Soda Moderator
    Options

Hi :) if the second board is like this with 0 moves left, I'm not sure I wanna know how it was before spreading the jelly. 😳

the black candies combos don't help much here, I guess?😪 Keep trying, you might get the lucky board where they do, hopefully 💪🏻

• Spinnifix
    Spinnifix Posts: 24,748 Sweet Legend
    Options

https://youtu.be/bhMdlfW-Ny8

Hello and welcome to our beautiful community

You have to play near the blockers. It always depends on the game and the game to end definitely comes. I've picked out a vodeo for you and I hope it helps you!

Good luck

• Ace94
    Ace94 Posts: 26 Level 2
    edited August 2020
    Options

The bottom line is you will have to try till you get that lucky board where the black combos , special candies etc. keep on repeating till you win. Plus I’ve often seen the moves increasing or the layers decreasing when you play a level several times. Btw you can always use your lollipops, for instance in this level use 1 colour bomb lollipop on a fish (preferably when you have a couple of moves left) so that they decrease the layers and then the black candy combos will work wonders.

• RegalRenz
    RegalRenz Posts: 8,494 Sweet Legend
    Answer ✓
    Options

Hello @NamTruong2001. I just completed this level yesterday. It's certainly a challenge but what worked for me is completing the first half of the board quickly so you have enough moves left for the second half of the board. Cascades will go a far way in destroying the blockers.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?