🏆 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000

Royal championship under maintenance

Options

Answers

• schnepfenfisch
    schnepfenfisch Posts: 4 Newbie
    Options

Hello, I have the same problem, but I already reinstalled the app twice and the maintenance sign is still there. The reinstallation did not solve the problem.

• Spinnifix
    Spinnifix Posts: 25,186 Sweet Legend
    Options

Hello and welcome to our beautiful community

Have you ever seen the help center to see if something is stored there?

Otherwise this:

To get help directly from the game: Go to the settings gearwheel in the game, then tap on the question mark. You'll be directed to the help center. There you look for your problem and follow the steps. If you cannot find the issue or the provided steps don't solve it, then scroll to the bottom of the same help center page and tap on 'Contact us': There you come to the contact form. Please fill in in your language. Please note that everything is spelled correctly (that is important): and send it. You will then receive an automatic email. Please answer to it and describe your request. Submit. And have some patience for the answer. If you don't get an answer after 3 days, please try again.

https://soporto.king.com/contact

Or waiting for an answer from my CM @Lola_Pop

• Spinnifix
    Options

Hello, for the newbies I hereby warmly welcome to this community Would like to welcome. Here is a link that will help you further !!! Explore and discover the community, take part in the competitions and post diligently in the different areas. But please stay with the topic, otherwise there could be difficulties. Please also follow the rules in English to post. Then get on your way and I wish you a lot of fun here. We are always happy to answer any questions. Good luck

I want to help you and navigate you better through the community. 

Here & here is a how-to guide to help you find the different areas in the community! Here you can find all games at a glance. Here you get answers to the most common problems and here you can take part in discussions and competitions to win gold bars for your game.

I wish you a nice day & have fun 😊 I am always available for questions and help.

Please mark me with this @ sign. If the name is displayed, please click on it, it must be highlighted in bold. and I will be notified.  💖

• Spinnifix
    Options

Hello and welcome to our beautiful community

To better answer this question, I'll give you the CM.

@Lola_Pop

Good Luck

Hello, for the newbies I hereby warmly welcome to this community Would like to welcome. Here is a link that will help you further !!! Explore and discover the community, take part in the competitions and post diligently in the different areas. But please stay with the topic, otherwise there could be difficulties. Please also follow the rules in English to post. Then get on your way and I wish you a lot of fun here. We are always happy to answer any questions. Good luck

I want to help you and navigate you better through the community. 

Here & here is a how-to guide to help you find the different areas in the community! Here you can find all games at a glance. Here you get answers to the most common problems and here you can take part in discussions and competitions to win gold bars for your game.

I wish you a nice day & have fun 😊 I am always available for questions and help.

Please mark me with this @ sign. If the name is displayed, please click on it, it must be highlighted in bold. and I will be notified.  💖

• rebecave
    rebecave Posts: 2 Newbie
    Options

Royal Championship has been down for like 4 days. What is going on?

• ambernecta1969
    ambernecta1969 Posts: 9 Level 2
    Options

Spinnifix, that post wasn't at all helpful, you are missing the point.....the RC had been down for 6 days now....how long does it take for maintenance to "fix" a problem?

I'm sure I speak for loads of players when I say 'I'm getting really bored of waiting, and am finding other games to play'

I believe you'll lose people's interest if its not 'fixed' soon

From an annoyed and perplexed player.

• Spinnifix
    Options

Hello!

I tried to help by marking the CM. He has a direct answer to that. Because he has access to the stidio and the technology. I don't have it, so I can't give a proper answer. The other is only to help you find your way in the community. Where is that wrong? I just wanted to help!!! Sorry !!

• rayson
    rayson Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options

I purchased the 24-hour unlimited play on the Royal championship it's on my tablet but I can't even get the real Championship to pull up on my phone is there somewhere to do that

• Polo2648
    Polo2648 Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options

All problems followed an update - why not issue an down date, getting rid of the problem?

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?