➡️ Have you passed level 5000? Come grab your badge HERE!
🔥 All that's Hot Right Now! 🌶

Something new

yunyyuny Posts: 11 Level 2

I see with joy there is a new board on RC. Challenging but also you can move around so in my opinion that is a good job. Thanks ❤️. But I also would like to call your attention on the other boards. So hard to get somewhere, and if lucky is not with you ( let me say it that way) is so frustrating and boring to play it that is better to quit and wait for next RC. I play this event every day. I am always 1 place. So as a big big fan I ask you: more boards with a fair opportunity will be so nice of you 😊. The new one is awesome but the other two get rid of them as soon as you can if you know what I mean. Thanks again and good day.

Comments

• KarmaPoliceKarmaPolice Posts: 146 Level 3

I like the new board too but I think it’s missing a caged colour bomb in the middle. I know what you mean about the other 2 boards and agree that they should be replaced 😉

• Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?

• yunyyuny Posts: 11 Level 2

Ohh and one more thing I realize while playing. New board should not be in today’s RC. Is funny but hard, and also new. It should be in a more smooth board selection. Is located in between the worsts boards on history of boards people.... Not having fun this time. Struggling even to get the blue badge. 😖😖😖

• SpinnifixSpinnifix Posts: 19,600 Ambassador

Hello and welcome to our beautiful community

For further information I will give you the CM @Lola_Pop

• NamTruong2001NamTruong2001 Posts: 2,262 Level 5

Hello. What boards are you taking about?

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.