🔥 Hot Right Now in Candy Crush Jelly Saga 🌶
🏆 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000

Royal championship

Options
lj79
lj79 Posts: 13 Level 2
edited October 2020 in Support

Broke my s9 and got another just like it. Transferred all my stuff but the royal championship is gone. I play that gave all day and spent lots of money in the game but now it has disappeared. I have updated everything signed out and back in. My internet speeds are fine so I'm stumped. And of course I had pd 49 bars for unlimited tickets that i have now lost. I spend at least 49 bars a day in that game of not more. What is happening. I want back in with my bars back

I play this daily all day. Please help me fix this

Answers

• bearwithme
    bearwithme Posts: 15,952 Candy Moderator
    edited October 2020
    Options

Hello lj79 and a very warm welcome to our wonderful King Community! I assume you are talking about the Royal Championship in Candy Crush Jelly. You have posted this in Candy Crush Saga, so I will get a CM to move it to the correct support area.

Some common things we do to try and fix a glitch is make sure you have the latest update of the game - I believe Jelly just had an update. Then clear your cache and also exit the gaem, turn off your device for at least 10 seconds and then turn it back on again.

Of course that will probably not bring back your lost 49 bars. You will have to contact player support to get your bars back.

You can contact Player Support directly from a mobile device (this way support will have all the details needed to help), all you need to do is:

- Open the game app

- Select the cogwheel

- Tap on the? mark

- Tap on "I need help with lost progress"

Contact the player support team through the “Contact US” link available at the very Bottom of the page:

Please scroll all the way down on this page and click on "Contact Us" tab 👇

Tap on "Purchases and Gold Bars".

On the form click on “Problems with Purchases” then click on “Accidental Purchase” or “Purchased items not received” and then explain the details in the comment section provided on the form.

• Crazy Cat Lad
    Crazy Cat Lad Posts: 14,123 Community Manager
    Options

Hi @lj79 and welcome to our Community!

I moved your post from Candy Crush to the Jelly Support pages.

This discussion has been closed.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?