🏆 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000

Badges=Free boosters or gold bars??

Annwat
Annwat Posts: 180 Level 3

Thank you @Elsa ☺️

Thank you @PrettyBubbles ☺️

Thank you @Diamond Lim for the tag ☺️

This idea doesn’t deal directly with CC gameplay, however it’s just a thought. What about when players in the community acquire badges and adding (maybe depending on the level of community interaction required to earn said badge) adding boosters or gold bars with such achievements, to use. This would definitely (or I at least think 😉)to encourage players to be active in the communities. With the volume of community members, it would seem winning contests and receiving gold bars/boosters/lives are sometimes really challenging to acquire. That’s not a complaint whatsoever either. 😬 It might be cool to have easier attainable prizes (or incentives) for a larger volume of active players. I’m assuming these ideas sound easy to someone (me 😂) who doesn’t have the knowledge of what amount of work it may take to implement new ideas. But, thought it could be an idea worth mentioning and maybe there’s a better, cooler, easier way to get players more gameplay help. I would love to hear your thoughts, positive or constructive. Thanks so much for always reaching out for player opinions/ideas, I appreciate the time and effort you all put into this community‼️🤗✌️

@Annwat (Pittsburgh)

36 votes

Active · Last Updated

Comments

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?