➑️ Have you passed level 5000? Come grab your badge HERE!
🍭Something sweet is about to happen! Stay tuned HERE
πŸ”₯Hot Right Now! 🌢

Make the Royal Championship it's Own App

jjac272903jjac272903 Posts: 1,083 Level 3
edited May 2020 in Ideas

I'm grateful to everyone at the studio that has made the Royal Championship possible. We LOVE this game! With that being said, I really feel this Royal Championship should be its own app as an extension of Candy Crush Jelly Saga to where players can play everyday at any time they're available to do so.

26 votes

Active Β· Last Updated

Comments

• SpinnifixSpinnifix Posts: 20,081 Sweet Legend

Hello and welcome to our beautiful community

Unfortunately you have too few votes after 1 month. I'm so sorry.

@Elsa

• Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?

• jjac272903jjac272903 Posts: 1,083 Level 3

It's quite alright. Thank you @Spinnifix. 😊

• Lady_SarinaLady_Sarina Posts: 3,389 Jelly Moderator

G'day guyz,

This could have potential!

Although, what would it be replaced with?

I like having the secondary games,its more interesting. Maybe a team board like soda or regular event games like farm friends, even something like Drach challenges in friends.

Maybe though, why fix something that isn't broken? RC is original and cootoz to the inventors for one great game πŸ‘‹

• DawnScott12DawnScott12 Posts: 6 Level 2

I agree the royal championship is awesome and would be great on it's own as an extension to the game

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.