siti_payung Posts: 13,089 Level 5
    Options
    Mr. Toffee's Carnival

I like this one

• DieOmimi
    DieOmimi Posts: 37,529 Friends Moderator
    Options
    other

Jelly is more like Liquorice Larry or Cupcake Carl. I prefer to have the Jelly Queen.

• Lady_Sarina
    Lady_Sarina Posts: 5,617 Level 5
    Options
    Mr. Toffee's CandyLand Carnival

Thanks for the vote @DieOmimi

great Jelly Community Team Spirit!!

• Lady_Sarina
    Options

G'Day @siti_payung

Thanks for voting , yes that is a good one too :0)

• me6412
    me6412 Posts: 9,512 Pro Player 👑
    edited February 2021
    Options
    other

@channie8 here where I live we have what we call a State Fair which last from August 12 th through August 30 th the Summer time, then right afterwards we have the release of the water from the Summerville Dam and thats the beginning of White Water Rapids season which last from September through the middle of October, also the 2 nd saturday of October is our Bridge Day this is where we get people from Australia, England, New Zealand and some from just about anywhere and everywhere to Bungeyjump and Free Fall Sky Dive from our New River Gorge Bridge it's the largest (highest) place in the world to do these kind of things so it's a big thing to Adventure Thrill Seekers from your home place to everywhere....it's a large Party "No Alcohol Aloud " Event ! But it all really starts in June with Blues and Brews, Art Fest there is Street Musicians every day and night something for everyone's taste, food and Art, and yes Brews, and I almost forgot the children there is Amusement Rides and everything children could want and more, it goes all Summer to the end of October Fest so we celebrate with a State Wide Fair......To us we all call it " West Virginia State Fair and Festival Celebration " so I chose Other which brings me to my suggestion for this event: "Candyland Fair and Celebration"...Hosted by Honorable Mr. Toffee....

• Lady_Sarina
    Options

G'Day@me6412

Thanks for voting and sharing that info!

What a great comment! That's interesting and helpful for the next lot of voting!! Great contribution and collaboration! I love it!!

Sounds like you guyz have it going on over there!! In Western Australia, we have a big, once a year event in Perth called "The Royal Show" ( last week of Aug - 1st week Sept)- Side Show Alley (all rides, games, show bags etc), Multiple Pavilions for Agriculture, Food, Art, Crafting etc. A Giant Event Oval in the centre for Equestrian Events, Wood Chopping, Cars, Shearing, Entertainment, Fireworks each night etc. Animal Farms for the kids and so much more around the other areas, it's too long to list lol (Wagon rides, Bars, Displays and stalls etc)

This is exactly the kind of thing I was hoping someone would contribute so thank you!!

Also, some of the things you mention might be exactly what @BlueberryCupcake might be looking for in her Theme Park map thread. You should check that out, if you haven't already, she's done a great job with that map!!!

• [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 3,676 Level 5
    Options
    CandyLand Carnival

G'Day! @Lady_Sarina

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?