🔥 Hot Right Now in Candy Crush Jelly Saga 🌶
🏆 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000

can't log in to cc jelly

Options
Jerrilyn_Harvey
Jerrilyn_Harvey Posts: 32 Level 2

I can't get into cc jelly for 8 days. I get your trying to fix problem...I can play cc soda fine and have no problem.

Answers

• Freddy_
    Freddy_ Posts: 68,477 Crushing Legend
    Options

@Jerrilyn_Harvey Hi and welcome, Are you getting any error messages when you are trying to sign in

Thank you

• Jerrilyn_Harvey
    Options

I'm getting the same screen that Natay is getting. I have switched computers, used different browsers. I can still get on cc soda. Please help!

• Jerrilyn_Harvey
    Options

ERROR MESSAGE i GET (ON A BRAND NEW COMPUTER) IS "you have experienced an error we are trying hard to fix. Please try again in a moment". I thought getting a brand new computer would fix it. I can get cc soda just fine.

• Freddy_
    Options

@Jerrilyn_Harvey Hi again. Check you windows and browser are up to date. Try clearing the cache from your browser and log out and restart your device and see if this resolves you issue.

Also try a different browser to see if that helps. You could also download the windows 10 app version of the game as this is a far more stable platform.

If the above does not work i know there is a connection issue they are currently looking in to, but have no idea on a time frame for this

Thank you

• Jerrilyn_Harvey
    Options

Please tell me how to install the windows 10 app version of the game. I will try that as the cache and different browser didn't work. Thank you!

• Freddy_
    Options

@Jerrilyn_Harvey Hi again, You can download from the microsoft store you should find this in programmes if you press the windows key

• Jerrilyn_Harvey
    Options

Ok so I downloaded a new one. Still can't play through facebook. I was as far as the game could go until last Wed when I couldn't log in. Now I have to start from level1. Very disapointed.

• Jerrilyn_Harvey
    Options

I'm also really sad because I have spent hundreds if not thousands on this game and cc soda. average $75 to $100 per week. I feel I should get this right with you guys for a fix through facebook. Credits? A fix? Also I went out and bought a new computer since I had and older desktop.

• DeepshikhaSharan
    DeepshikhaSharan Posts: 2,676 Level 5
    edited March 2021
    Options

Even if you can't login on Facebook, you should be able to log in on the Windows App! You can download it from the Microsoft Store.

If you would like to play on Facebook only then contact the Player Support here(https://soporto.king.com/contact), they can restore your progress!

But I would recommend you to try on the Windows app as if you restore the progress using the link above, then you get 2 stars on every level and no boosters. Everything except the levels are reset.

Please also note that this Facebook Issue is under investigation and will be fixed soon!

Have a Good Day!

• Jerrilyn_Harvey
    Options

I am playing on windows app but am anxious to have this resolved through fb. It's strange that I can play cc soda just fine????

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?