๐ŸŒŽ It's World Autism Month! Celebrate beautiful minds and win Gold HERE
๐Ÿ‘‹ Say hi to the Community here
๐Ÿ”Here's all you need to know about the Candy Crush Jelly Saga Community!
๐ŸŽจ Download your free and exclusive wallpaper HERE
๐Ÿ”ฅ Hot right Now ๐ŸŒถ

๐ŸŒˆ Welcome our new Jelly Moderator: channie8 !

2Next

Comments

• TimhungTimhung Posts: 1,442 Level 5

Congrats!

Play Candy Crush Saga together! Share your ideas in the community!๐Ÿ˜Š

• Who are the Game moderators? , click here to know more!
  • Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?

• siti_payungsiti_payung Posts: 9,941 Level 5

Congratulationsย @channie8. Keep up the good work

New norms. Avoid 3C. (Crowded place, Confined space & Close conversation) Do 3W. (Wash hands, Wear mask & Warn new norms)

• SpinnifixSpinnifix Posts: 16,255 Ambassador
    edited March 3

Channie is treated like a god with me. She is the best and most active. Channie you are already doing it. You can always count on me, you know that !!!๐Ÿ˜˜

ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย 
    ๐Ÿ’“ Where there's a will, there's a way ๐Ÿ’“

ย ๐Ÿ˜‰ One look at my profile would help everyone! ๐Ÿ‘

ย Did you know that there is now an international room for German - French - Spanish?

ย ๐Ÿ Player Expert for Papa Pear ๐Ÿฅฅ

๐Ÿงจโœจย 1st year competition from 12.4. - 7.5.2021ย  โœจ๐Ÿงจ

• channie8channie8 Posts: 1,197 Jelly Moderator

G'Day Everyone,

It means a lot that you've encouraged and supported me here so thank you all mega muchly ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

@NamTruong2001 @gr33n3y3z, I've just learnt GIF'S recently, so thank you for those, they really make me laugh and feel happy!!! Sometimes those pictures get feelings across much better lol!!

@Spinnifix you are a diamond in the rough, just like me and the friendship you've shown me makes me feel like a part of the Community and that an "average joe" can help out too :0)

Looking forward to getting to know all my housemates and Jelly Crew more, so feel free to have a chinwag anytime :0)

๐ŸŒป Be Considerate ๐Ÿ‘‹ Be Friendly ๐Ÿ˜‚ Have sense of Humour ๐Ÿ˜Ž Show Patience ๐ŸŽˆ Have Fun ๐ŸŽช ๐ŸŒผ Jelly (RC)๐Ÿญ

• kiara_waelkiara_wael Posts: 37,810 Candy Moderator

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.