πŸ”₯ Hot Right Now in Candy Crush Jelly Saga 🌢
πŸ† Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000 // 8000

Loosing gold because of game glitches

laniamann
laniamann Posts: 1 Newbie

I love playing the match up games and I have spent several hundred dollars just to but more tickets and save progress. Over the last 2 days I keep getting bumped off and it’s definitely not my internet connection. I then have to use my gold to save progress. This has cost me over 150 gold bars in the last few days. Please reimburse my gold or I will stop spending money on this game. It’s not fair.

Answers

• Ubavka
    Ubavka Posts: 1 Newbie

Same here! The tournament just disconnects "Oops, somehing went wrong!" And I lose tickets. It is a shame!!!! Game bugs steal our gold/money. I am just furious!!!

• Lady_Sarina
    Lady_Sarina Posts: 5,617 Level 5

G'Day @laniamann

Sorry to hear this, it doesn't feel good when this happens.

Here in the Community though, we are un able to deal with the purchases directly.

You can however contact someone to chat with, if you scroll to the bottom of this screen and click "contact us".

A drop box will appear where you can discuss this with someone.

Hope this helps get you started :0)

• DeepshikhaSharan
    DeepshikhaSharan Posts: 2,676 Level 5
    edited March 2021

@laniamann @Ubavka

The above post answered the thing about how can get your Gold Back, we don't assure anything

About the bugs, they are under investigation by the Game Studio! They should fix it soon in the near future so that everyone is able to play the Royal Championship and win, lose or get streaks fair and square! Till then, there is nothing but to wait, let's hope for a quick fix!

Have a Great Day

And also welcome to the King Community! We hope you have a great time around the forums! You can have a look at a guide πŸ‘‰hereπŸ‘ˆ.

This discussion has been closed.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?