🥇First positions in the Royal Championship? Share your screenshot and collect your badge!

Royal Championship - What do you think?

Comments

• Lady_Sarina
    Lady_Sarina Posts: 5,617 Level 5

G'Day @Allouna76 @NikolaosProdromidis

We all know I have a warped sense of humour and play RC different to you all but I like playing against the bots LOL They provide me a never ending source of laughter!

Since I don't care about the streaks either or the chests really, when I think I'm playing one I just do ridiculous moves and make it harder for them to win. If they do, well.. they do but at least it wasn't won easily! It's cool when they get shirty and block you even more. How cool is that I love it!!! Even Missy just shakes her head and rolls her eyes now when she walks past and sees me laughing my head off.

Of course it would be nice to win and get a good streak but in my mind, I'm already winning!!! Laughing is awesome!!!

• NamTruong2001
    NamTruong2001 Posts: 4,229 Level 5

For some reasons, I'm still in the first place though I joined very soon.

😂

• mdeus
    mdeus Posts: 187 Level 3

Hi!

I have a question about connecting to RC on a device I normally play on. I’m not getting access to the game. Please advise! Thank you!

@mdeus

• Krishnopakkho
    Krishnopakkho Posts: 107 Level 2

they called it chain reaction...You can lose your winning game so easily...it can be your opponents luck by the beautiful algorithm...

• Krishnopakkho

Why you giving this pop-up message again and again where not giving an extra ticket...?... It happens to me for at least 30 times and I get only 2 extra tickets and just lost my gold by trying to closing it... Just press on "Tap to continue" to close that and suddenly it disappeared and my pressing fall on "keep progress" what was in return of 15 gold and I just lost 15 gold without no reason...same thing happened before but I was lucky to avoiding this accident... Is it any new problem or just another tricks to consume gold...?

So for how long I have to lose my winning game for some technical issue and now is the new story "gold" ???

• Nikolaos_Prodromidis
    Nikolaos_Prodromidis Posts: 5,521 Level 5

@Krishnopakkho the same happened to me a few months ago, I explained here in the forum the situation about loosing accidentally gold bars and they understood and removed it!

But they removed also and the "arena" icon! Probably they are somehow relayad.

Then many players started complaining about arena icon and the Studio returned back both of them!!

• Krishnopakkho

Why I will not shout?

Why I will not eyeball to the studio?

Same things happened again again and again... After 7th try I came to this far for this level and you can see clearly on this image I win this game and suddenly this boring pop-up came up and I lose this winning game again... I do have a well internet connection... Everything is going well my internet connection... So now you @channie8 @headoperations @Lola_Pop give me a good explanation or give my streak and tickets back... I'm not going to stop now... If you ban me for my fingering to the studio I will come up with another 10 new mail ID and ban those 10 will come up with another 100... Now all I want is studio will cover my loss must... I am not going to stop after all of this... Enough of this patience thing... This time we do not want to hear they are trying... I just want my tickets and streak back...

• Robinandcleo
    Robinandcleo Posts: 28 Level 2

I agree, totally rediculous. It gets to the point where in you're blocked in and can not make a move. I had three of them doing that. And constantly using the lollipop and then a turn. When it gets to that point I'm thinking they should play by themselves. And then you the ones cheating, coming all the way over your side moving your jellical just because they're loosing. I was paying for the game, but now I see all this nonsense I stopped paying to play the game. It's to many things going on with the Community, like the Community's can resolve this. So I learn all the one's that does it and I do It back to them. It's a shame you have to play the game like this. It's supposed to be fun, not personal. The one's that come way over and change what you have played, that's called hacking. If they can d.

• Robinandcleo
    Robinandcleo Posts: 28 Level 2

Have any one had a person that's annoying constantly keep trying to play Royal Championship with you and cheating, reaching way pass your side and change what you played because they're loosing the game. And I keep leaving so I don't play with them. Also have different profile picture and name but its the same person. That makes me sceptical. Because of the the things that happened on the internet.

This the person I'm speaking 🗣️ about.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?