➡️ Have you passed level 5000? Come grab your badge HERE!
🍭Something sweet is about to happen! Stay tuned HERE

Fake rank in Mastery Rank

2Next

Answers

• Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?

• KariairyKariairy Posts: 4 Newbie

My rank has been doing this for weeks and I just laugh every time.... I figured it was just a bug and someone would get to it eventually 🤷🏼‍♀️

• NamTruong2001NamTruong2001 Posts: 2,419 Level 5
    edited May 1

I'm sure a lot of people will not understand with only words I describe here, but the image will prove that.

After the update of Mastery Rank, the tab which pops up at the top of the screen works very weird. It only shows a task name and the point is always looping. This animation image is an example. (Sorry, I totally can't upload the video on this site.)

As you can see, the point is looping every time. And the task is only shows like that and does not change. For more evidences, see this second image below:

In this level, I won 2 stars, had 6 moves left and got a balloon for Allen. But after that, it only show "Allen's journey +50 pts". Why didn't the other task name ("Win 1 star +200 pts", "Win 2 stars +250 pts". "6 remaining moves +300 pts") pop up?

So I need the studio consider this problem. This is the second time Mastery Rank has got some ridiculous errors like that. Thank you for reading!

@Lola_Pop I hope you will see this post and send it them. Thanks!

• headoperationsheadoperations Posts: 4,823 Level 5

Mine has actually been working lately.

Mine also shows all the task names that apply while totaling points.

I wonder why it’s not a universal error 🧐

• Lady_SarinaLady_Sarina Posts: 3,364 Jelly Moderator

Hi @NamTruong2001

Thank You Jelly Brother!

Loving screenshots like this! They are so helpful!!

I recently played through a stretch of levels and my mastery rank reached 148.

When I opened it up to play today, I noticed it was back down to 146 again, and also I noticed something else odd.

First, the screenshot below is of my master rank page:

The next screenshot is of my map page showing the same mastery rank:

Below in a close up of the mastery rank progress bar, it’s nearly full, which indicates it is close to changing over to level 147:

However, a closeup of the progress bar from my main mastery rank page shows it not being anywhere near full:

My player id number is 7015811477

@Lady_Sarina I have further information and photo evidence to add.

I just opened the app and played one round of the RC, which resulted in the mastery rank going to 147. And remember, the photo earlier indicated I was far from reaching the next mastery rank.

Below are 2 screen shots showing the raise in mastery rank.

Then I closed the app, and reopened it to see if it remained…it did not. It went back down to 146 again as shown below.

@Lady_Sarina One more update. I went back in, and won another round of the RC, and of course the 146, turned over to 147 again. This of course comeswith the usual fake prize of 1 RC ticket as shown below:

Next it immediately goes back to the RC screen, which should now show that I have a full 5 tickets, but it doesn’t, it’s at 4, indicating the mastery rank isn’t working in this area either.

• Lady_SarinaLady_Sarina Posts: 3,364 Jelly Moderator
    edited May 6

Hey @headoperations

These are awesome screenshots and Player ID!

Thank you, very helpful! Love the quality of the pic info!