🔥 Hot Right Now in Candy Crush Jelly Saga 🌶
🏆 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000

How can I email support?

Options
Heidstar
Heidstar Posts: 58 Level 2

ive searched this site for ages and cannot find an email address anywhere to contact support.

This game has so many technical issues it is not even funny.

So many people are experiencing unfair fraudulent activity at the hands of King and then being blamed for the very obvious issues the developers refuse to address. This is illegal in the county I am playing in and I’m sure so many others.

Please provide an email address, phone number and physical address to send relevant documents to in order to speed up the process of having this illegal fraudulent activity dealt with appropriately

Best Answer

• tinytara1970
    tinytara1970 Posts: 247 Level 3
    Answer ✓
    Options

@Heidstar

Ha-ha, after all that darn typing I just did, I'm pretty sure the email link @channie8 supplied to you above takes you to the same place. Looks a little different than the submission form on the mobile platform, but, gets you to King support directly, just the same as doing it from the game. The contact us link at the bottom of this page takes you to the help bot and they are not online right now. So, try the email links, supplied above and/or from the game and I'm sure you will hear back from them in the morning.

Answers

• tinytara1970
    Options

@Heidstar

Wow, sorry to hear you are having so many issues with your game. I'm assuming you are referring to CC Jelly, since you posted this in the Jelly community pages. I don't know of any phone numbers or physical addresses to contact them at, but, I can get you to their customer service where you send a direct submission to them. They will email you back immediately just to let you know they've received your note. I have found they usually solve any issues I've ever had pretty quickly. I think they tell you to give them 24hrs. to look into your problem and get back to you. But, my questions & problems were answered and solved much faster than that. Anyway, to reach King support directly, do as follows:

Open up CC Jelly game and on the home page, click on the gear button in the left hand corner. This will open the Welcome Center. Here you will find numerous topics to choose from, for instance, there is a "technical and connection issues" section or you can find help with "purchases and gold bars," etc., etc... Since you mentioned technical issues, I would think this is the section you need to pick. You never specified what is happening to you or with your game, but, you said "fraudulent activity." So, IDK, maybe there is a better topic for you to choose in the help center. Whichever topic you choose to click on will have subsections in them. Choose the one that fits closest to your issue. From there, if any of the answers they have provided here do not clear your problem up for you, scroll to the bottom of the page. And, you will see "Still need help? Contact us." Click on that and it will bring up a form with your email & name already filled in. Choose a topic you want them to help you with and you can send them an email that goes directly to the King support team. If your issues involve money spent on game or gold bars, you may have to provide screen shots of purchase. So, if you have any screen shots of the fraudulent activity you said was happening, it would be helpful to have them ready to go, in case they ask for them.

Just an FYI - in my experience, King support has always been extremely helpful and was able to solve any issues I've ever had across the numerous King games I play. I don't think anything fraudulent has ever happened to me. But, one day some gold bars just up and mysteriously disappeared from my Jelly game. I emailed them and they not only replaced my gold, they gave me 5 or 10 (can't remember now) extra bars just for the hassle. Also, once I spent 49 gold bars on the "Unlimited lives for 24hrs." in the Royal Challenge and it didn't go through, but, it deducted the gold bars from my account. Again, I emailed them and they fixed the issue within the hour. I want to say they fixed it in 15 minutes or less, but, I can't really recall how fast it was, just remember it was pretty darn quick they had my unlimited lives back and ready to go. Hope this helps you out and hoping King is able to help you solve your issues or deal with the fraud happening to you!

• tinytara1970
    Options

@Heidstar

I answered you a couple hours ago, posted it and it was there. I did one little edit on it and my comment to you disappeared 😮 I think it said :comment will be posted after it is approved." Not sure why they have to be approved after editing? If I had just left it and didn't edit one stupid little grammar mistake, it would still be here. Sorry about that! I'll check my drafts and see if I can find my comment again. If not, I'll answer you again ASAP! I just have to finish baking a cake for my daughter, who needs it for tomorrow. And, I have to walk my dogs before they burst, LOL! Talk/be back soon! Hang in there 🙃

• Lady_Sarina
    Lady_Sarina Posts: 5,617 Level 5
    Options

@Heidstar

I am a volunteer who helps out in the Community and am sorry you're having tech issues.

There have been some issues recently and those have been reported to The Studio who are working on them.

I think you may be referring to the RC, which is a live game across multiple platforms and a global one. Due to this, unfortunately it can take time to work through the Technical side.

At the bottom of the page, if you scroll down. you will find a "contact Us". Which you are able to click on and receive help from the Support Centre, rather than the Community Support Section.

I hope this is helpful and I have reported your concerns. Due to time zone differences though, I may not be able to get back to you as quickly as I would've liked.

• Heidstar
    Heidstar Posts: 58 Level 2
    Options

Why can you just not supply the information requested? What is the problem?

• Lady_Sarina
    Lady_Sarina Posts: 5,617 Level 5
    Options

@Heidstar

If you post the screenshots here. I'll be able to add them to the report and that will be very helpful when the time zones match up with the offices. Also your Player ID would help this too?

Otherwise you can try the email link here

Hope this is helpful

• tinytara1970
    Options

@Heidstar

Quickly, as it's almost midnight where I am and have to be up early for the kids. To contact King support directly, do the following:

Open CC Jelly game and on home page, click the button in left hand corner that looks like a gear. Then, hit the i and it will take you to the Help Center. Scroll down to whatever subject in there most fits your issue. Judging by your first comment, you probably need "technical and connection issues." Or, IDK, you mention fraudulent activities, not sure what you mean by that as you didn't specify. But, whatever section you choose to open, there will be subsections. Click on the one that suits your problem most fittingly. If the answers in there don't help, then you can scroll down to the bottom and you will see a "Still need help? Contact Us" link you can click. It takes you to a form with your email and name already filled in. From there, you choose the topic of your problem and describe to them, with as much detail as possible what happened. Submit it and they will get back to you almost immediately with an email confirming they received your note and are looking into it. If your issues include purchases, gold bars, money spent, etc., etc... they will need screen shots of the purchase. In your case, regarding fraud, if you have or can get any SS of what you think is fraudulent, get them ready. That would be very helpful to them and you when they get back to you about your concerns. I'm hoping they can resolve this for you, they have always taken care of my problems in the past. In fact, I have found the King support staff to be very helpful and great at solving customer problems. They say it may take 24hrs. to get a response, but, I have found they usually resolve it much quicker. I had gold bars mysteriously disappear from my Jelly game once and they not only replaced them, but, they gave me some extra bars just for the hassle. And, another time I spent 49 gold bars to have unlimited lives for 24hrs. in the Royal Challenge. It didn't go through, I never got my 24hrs. of lives, but, the gold bars were deducted from my account. I contacted King and they had it fixed almost immediately. With it being so late, they may not actually be able to help you out until tomorrow. Good luck, hope this helped you out a bit! And, I sincerely hope you can get your issues resolved 🙃

• tinytara1970
    Options

@Heidstar

PS ~ I do not know of any phone numbers or physical addresses for King. I don't think they supply that information anywhere. I could be wrong, but, I've never seen phone numbers or addresses, sorry! 🤷‍♀️ If I happen to come across anything like that, I'll get it for you and comment here. Have a great night!

• tinytara1970
    Answer ✓
    Options

@Heidstar

Ha-ha, after all that darn typing I just did, I'm pretty sure the email link @channie8 supplied to you above takes you to the same place. Looks a little different than the submission form on the mobile platform, but, gets you to King support directly, just the same as doing it from the game. The contact us link at the bottom of this page takes you to the help bot and they are not online right now. So, try the email links, supplied above and/or from the game and I'm sure you will hear back from them in the morning.

• Crazy Cat Lad
    Crazy Cat Lad Posts: 14,123 Community Manager
    Options

Hi @Heidstar !

You can email Player Support from HERE, but if you play on a mobile device or via the W10 app you can email directly from the game by going to Settings, Help Center, choose a topic and you'll find the 'Contact us' in the bottom of the page.

There is no direct email address, you will need to go through the web form or Help Center in the game.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?