🔥 Hot Right Now in Candy Crush Jelly Saga 🌶
🏆 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000

Jelly Characters Feedback 🤔

13»

Comments

• DieOmimi
    DieOmimi Posts: 36,991 Friends Moderator

@Lady_Sarina I like the new Larry and the monks are cute. I don't think the monks need to be spruced up. 

In terms of colors, a little more season color could be brought into the game. Spring green, summer yellow, autumn with a light brown and winter perhaps with blue - not too dark. The baby pink is nice but not pretty. I've gotten used to it but I think it's more colourful.  

Maybe it would be a good thing to introduce something like an episode race or a reward if you've reached the end of an episode (in Candy Crush there are gold bars if you're among the first). 

I would also like to see a custom team in team games. Right now, I'm almost the only one who does the job in a team game. 

• Spinnifix
    Spinnifix Posts: 24,562 Sweet Legend

I also thought of a team, like in Candy Friends. Because that's great and so is F5 in Candy Crush. But with 20 players it would be better and collect the quest. Maybe you could also introduce quests here to collect. Because there is in every game.

@Lady_Sarina @DieOmimi

What do you think about it? 😎

• Allouna76
    Allouna76 Posts: 190 Level 3
    edited May 2021
  • Andres-2
    Andres-2 Posts: 4,324 Level 5
    edited May 2021

Thanks for the tag @Lady_Sarina

Many questions to answer

What would you like the theme to be or how could it be better reflected in the art, styling, graphics, Episode backgrounds to be modern and not boring?

Change the font for another.

Charecter Design?

Cupcake Carl need a modern update like they did with Liquorice Larry

Backgrounds and Episodes?

It varies for other more striking colors except pink.

Level design and layout?

Add a new game mode, new blockers to give variety to the levels.

CCJS the latest blocker came out on May 8, 2019, the other CC, CCS, CCF have great variety.

Example

CC

CCS

CCJS

CCFS

CCJS has eight candies toggle on some boards

Have custom color schemes, which means that any color can appear at any level, regardless of how many colors appear.

They rarely appear Level 4512

Side Games?

Temporary parallel games in the book, for example, events for the arrival of spring, summer, fall, winter

Jenny, Jelly Queen, Cupcake Carl, Liquorice Larry, Red Rabbit, dressed for the occasion like Christmas.

Or events for the arrival of a new blocker, for all players to try.

• CassD
    CassD Posts: 18,516 Level 5

Hi @Lady_Sarina,

I don't have much input, as I've not been playing very long.

I don't like Cupcake Carl at all and think he could do with some improvement.

I also think that there is far too much girlypink and other similar colours in the backgrounds and it's sometimes difficult to focus because of that.

I've never encountered any of the side games yet, so can't comment on those, except to say that a return from, say, level 4 to level 1, if you fail once, would definitely out me off playing them.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?