🔥 Hot Right Now in Candy Crush Jelly Saga 🌶
🏆 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000

IS ANYONE HAVING THE SAME PROBLEM?

Options
95chata
95chata Posts: 741 Level 3

I passed many levels since yesterday but the treasure box doesn’t open. It's in 19 since yesterday…….🤔

Best Answers

• Freddy_
    Freddy_ Posts: 68,477 Crushing Legend
    Answer ✓
    Options

@95chata Hi

Not me mine seems to be working ok but not got to 19 yet so do not know if the issue may be around that, but can only suggest doing the standard troubleshooting tips to see if this helps

Check device and game are up to date , log out and restart your device and then log back in, will also tag @Lady_Sarina To see if she has any knowledge of this issue

• Lady_Sarina
    Lady_Sarina Posts: 5,617 Level 5
    Answer ✓
    Options

Hi @95chata

Thanks for the screenshot :0)

Would you let me know which device you are playing on, which platform, the version if possible and your player ID please.

I'll report it and see how we go :0)

Answers

• Freddy_
    Freddy_ Posts: 68,477 Crushing Legend
    Answer ✓
    Options

@95chata Hi

Not me mine seems to be working ok but not got to 19 yet so do not know if the issue may be around that, but can only suggest doing the standard troubleshooting tips to see if this helps

Check device and game are up to date , log out and restart your device and then log back in, will also tag @Lady_Sarina To see if she has any knowledge of this issue

• Lady_Sarina
    Lady_Sarina Posts: 5,617 Level 5
    Answer ✓
    Options

Hi @95chata

Thanks for the screenshot :0)

Would you let me know which device you are playing on, which platform, the version if possible and your player ID please.

I'll report it and see how we go :0)

• 95chata
    95chata Posts: 741 Level 3
    Options

Hi! @Freddy_ & @Lady_Sarina

Good news! I didn’t have to do anything. I just played and passed a level and like magic, the safe cracked open! 🥳👏🏻👏🏻

Thanks for your helpful tips! 🙏🏻

• [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 131 Level 5
    Options

I didn't get the glitch! Me and my teammates all complete levels together and open the safe!

• MommaSweed
    MommaSweed Posts: 15 Pro Player 👑
    Options

I have 2 devices I play on. My tablet played this about a month ago. Kept saying I had 4 more days to get to 20. Even though I had opened the safe at least 20 times the queen would steal all the treasure back. Never did get to keep it. I'm now getting this on my android phone and same thing...week 2, 4 days left, opened safe at least 9 times, queen always steals it back. Rather annoying that it just keeps going on and on like the energizer bunny. Its not the reason I play Jelly... My problem is 100 gold bars for refill of 5 tickets in RC and even if I wanted to give up that many gold bars i couldn't as the store has everything listed price of "0 " and if I choose anything the bunny tells me something went wrong.Ive gone thru all the steps turned device off count to 60 turn it on, unload reload yada yada So now I'm searching here to see if anyone else is discussing this and finally found a bit about it from Aug 8th pg 13 and only answer are the above mentioned unload reload etc. I think we got a ruffinscruffinruffinscruff poltergeist running circles around the RC. But I could be wrong.I will wait the hour to play one more and wait the hour again till everyone else has won enough to have me down to #24 or less. I will still play Love playing Jelly and

RC

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?