πŸ₯‡First positions in the Royal Championship? Share your screenshot and collect your badge!

BOTS’ πŸ€– πŸ€– DAY!

Options

Yeah, Sundays should be declared β€œBOT’s DAY” πŸ€– in ROYAL CHAMPIONSHIP event‼️

It’s ridiculous how easy these bots and ghosts win a match due to showers of powered candies falling on their side. Maybe we are better off not playing on Sundays my dear jelly RC friends. πŸ“΄βŒπŸš«

Β«13

Comments

• Nadia1770
    Nadia1770 Posts: 851 Level 5
    edited August 2021
    Options

Yes, today I found a lot of them! Also I won a lot of them!

This one was harder, because get colorbomb from nowhere! 🎲🎲

Also she played her second colorbomb, but in my color. It was hit by my fish, but left for her because it was her turn! πŸ˜„

• Nikolaos_Prodromidis
    Nikolaos_Prodromidis Posts: 5,530 Level 5
    Options

@95chata , as I said many times, Sunday is a difficult day! (There are exceptions, just to confirm the rule!)

It is a good opportunity to do something else!! πŸ˜„

πŸ• πŸ– ⚽️ 🏈 🎾 🎳 🎸 🎨 πŸ“š 🧡

• 95chata
    95chata Posts: 756 Level 3
    Options

@Nadia1770 Yes, it’s insane!

@Nikolaos_Prodromidis You’re right. You told me this before. I lost 10 consecutive tickets in 10 hours today. 🀯

No more playing on Sundays for me! Not even in the main map. πŸ‘ŽπŸΌ

Next weekend I will do better things than this. 😎

• Nikolaos_Prodromidis
    Options

@95chata hi!

Main map has no difference at any day! πŸ˜‰

As long as I play, main map in all games is the same every day!

The reason: you have not opponents!!! πŸ˜„πŸ˜„πŸ˜„

• 95chata
    Options

Hi!Β @Nikolaos_Prodromidis

I think I have big opponents in the main map! Jelly Queen, Liquorice Larry and Cupcake Carl! When I get to play against them, it’s hard to win!

Anyway! What I meant to say is that if I open the game in the main map on Sundays, I will see the RC there and I will feel tempted to play….. Again, maybe not on Sundays. It gives me too many headaches 🀯

But now that I started to participate in other events and also trying to reach the 5000 level, I will have to be more active in the main map πŸ—Ί πŸ€

Have a nice week! 😎

• Nadia1770
    Nadia1770 Posts: 851 Level 5
    edited August 2021
    Options

Bots day was yesterday for me! πŸ€–πŸ‘»πŸŽƒ

I play on arena 10, while suddenly my opponent turns the whole board into purple wrapped candies!

This opponent has my name and picture.

Have you any idea for this?

Everything happened too fast and I have not a screenshot!

• Nikolaos_Prodromidis
    edited August 2021
    Options

Bots are active today as well, but not so frequently as the last two days!

Look at the screenshot, my opponent gets coloring candy exactly before last move and wins!!

It is certainly a "bot"!!!

πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ™„πŸ™„πŸ€ͺπŸ€ͺ😡😡🀬🀬

It happened for second time playing against the "known bot" Larisa!

Unfortunately I have a screenshot only from the game's beginning:

• 95chata
    Options

Hi! @Nikolaos_Prodromidis

You're right about bots πŸ€– yesterday! I played for a while but had to leave because it didn’t make any sense to me to be losing 90% of the time. I play with bots and ghosts all the time and yesterday they were acting mean! Blocking me all the time and stealing my moves. They don’t even have to work hard to make great moves or create combos like we do and still they get all de powerful candies to win! It’s insane and unfair!

I will enter the game later on today because at least I need the two hours play for free tomorrow in the main map so I can crush more candies and win more advancing levels…..

Good luck to you! I hope you win the RC this time. πŸ€

• 95chata
    Options

It’s crazy! I am not sure why that happens but Nikolaos can explain better to you. πŸ˜‰

When something like that happens to me, I leave the app for a few minutes by turning off the phone and cleaning β€œbrowsing data” in Google and Safari browser. Sometimes that helps if we are suspecting a memory loss or glitches in our devices or in the game app.

Good luck! πŸ€

• Nikolaos_Prodromidis
    Options

The same today morning!

Medium appearance of πŸ€– and πŸ‘»!

Arena 9 is crazy today, it seems to be more difficult start spreading jelly! 😁😁😁

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?