🔥 Hot Right Now in Candy Crush Jelly Saga 🌶
🏆 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000

Level 4914 has a bug. My "power ups" do not appear in the game.

Options
QueenJill
QueenJill Posts: 8 Level 2
edited August 2021 in Level tips

The fish work correctly, but if I choose the speckled candy piece, or the other one (sorry, I don't know the official names), they don't appear in the game anywhere. I realize this is the newest level and can be buggy. Hope this is the right way to report the bug.

Answers

• Freddy_
    Freddy_ Posts: 68,477 Crushing Legend
    edited August 2021
    Options

@QueenJill Hi and welcome,

Try checking your device and game are up to date and log out and restart your device and then log back in and see if this resolves your issue

Have seen an online video with the same issue with

Thank you the color bomb being selected and not showing in game so will tag @Lady_Sarina In case this needs reporting

• Lady_Sarina
    Lady_Sarina Posts: 5,617 Level 5
    Options

Hi @QueenJill

Welcome to the Jelly Community!! :0)

Would you please let me know which device you are playing on. Are you playing through the Game App, Facebook or Windows?

Also would you please let me know your player ID. You can find how to get your Player ID here :0)

• Andres-2
    Andres-2 Posts: 4,327 Level 5
    Options

@Lady_Sarina

The video can help, even if you have Allen's trip only the Double delish fish appears.

• QueenJill
    Options

I am playing the app, and its the latest install (32b 2.70.5 #943f346). My ID is 5655411624. I am using a Samsung Galaxy Tab A (2016).

• NamTruong2001
    NamTruong2001 Posts: 4,230 Level 5
    edited August 2021
    Options

Oh I have just seen the video (from @Andres-2 ). Level 4914 starts with no candies available on the board, so your color bomb and coloring candy booster will be disabled immediately (except Double Delish Fish). Read the wiki to know more information.

Through I'm still far from that, but with my 6-year experience, I could know how the game will work.

• QueenJill
    Options

I understand that the game starts without candies, but then they drop down at the beginning. Several games start this way, but this is still a bug. After those candies drop, then the boosters should drop. It's especially annoying because I initially came into that game with 4 or 5 balloons full of boosters (for winning consecutive games) - and NONE of them dropped, and then I lost the game, so there went all those boosters!

• NamTruong2001
    NamTruong2001 Posts: 4,230 Level 5
    edited August 2021
    Options

@QueenJill this is not a bug at all. The game has ariginally and always worked like that and I see it's very reasonable. At least you should try playing levels without boosters to test your skills instead of misusing them too much in too-easy levels.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?