🔥 Hot Right Now in Candy Crush Jelly Saga 🌶
🏆 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000

TICKETS

Options
ABUHURAIRA
ABUHURAIRA Posts: 6 Level 2

in the game I don't understand for what purpose the tickets are which goes to five and don't exceed from five

Best Answers

Answers

• ABUHURAIRA
    Options

in the game I don't understand what these tickets can be used for

• [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 3,676 Level 5
    Answer ✓
    Options

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! They are for the arena!!!!!!!

• Lola_Pop
    Lola_Pop Posts: 12,032 Community Manager
    Answer ✓
    Options

Hi @ABUHURAIRA !

Welcome to the Community 😊. As our friend @Havish says, these tickets are for the Arena aka the Royal Championship. Maybe @Lady_Sarina can give you some more information about them 🤗

• Lady_Sarina
    Lady_Sarina Posts: 5,617 Level 5
    edited September 2021
    Options

Hi @ABUHURAIRA

Yes that's right these tickets are for the Royal Championship Arena.

⬅ Here is the Icon for it, on the right of the Profile icon. When open you can play.

This Arena is closed on Mondays and when calculating the winners of each round. Prizes can be won for high placements on your leaderboard. It is also closed when playing on PC.

In the Royal Championship (RC) you use your tickets each time you play a match and start with 5 tickets. They do fill up again but do have to wait as is the same for the lives on the Main Jelly Map and all games.

⬅ When Ranking up to the next level, you get a ticket for the RC also. Although I do play the RC first and use all my tickets when I know I'm about to rank up, otherwise you may not receive it if your tickets are full. There's no Piggy Bank at the moment for these tickets.

Tapping the Profile Icon will show you your rank number on your Avatar and the Blue Bar beneath it indicates how full your Mastery Points are. Tapping the "i" icon next to it will give you a list of how many points you get for different actions within the games. This is what the "i" icon looks like ⬇

We do have a couple of local Arena Masters though and they are the go to's on RC and maybe able to give you a better heads up @Nikolaos_Prodromidis @headoperations

Badges are also available for Mastery Rank in Time To Brag. ⬅ This link will take you to page 1 where you can see the badges and then you can post a screenshot of your rank on the last page 👍🙌

• Nikolaos_Prodromidis
    Nikolaos_Prodromidis Posts: 5,562 Level 5
    Answer ✓
    Options

Hi @Lady_Sarina, I actually have not anything more to add, but this discussion about tickets gives me the opportunity to discuss an idea that I have since a long time ago!

Of course, I will not discuss it here, but in a new discussion in RC area!! 😉

• Lady_Sarina
    Lady_Sarina Posts: 5,617 Level 5
    Answer ✓
    Options

Awesome!! @Nikolaos_Prodromidis

Looking forward to you releasing that Discussion in the RC Area!!! 👍😃

• ABUHURAIRA
    Answer ✓
    Options

thank you all for giving me the answer

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?