πŸ”₯ Hot Right Now in Candy Crush Jelly Saga 🌢
πŸ† Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000

🍬 Candy Day: Win your very own jellyfied portrait! (ENDED)

Options
13Β»

Comments

• Nenikapaki
    Nenikapaki Posts: 31,657 Level 5
    Options

Hello @Lola_Pop .

I will roll my answers into one.

I love Candy Crush Jelly Saga because i just love the vibrant colors and the queen herself. I just started playing though.

The best thing about playing Candy Crush Jelly Saga is this: It's unlike the game of Chess where you have to protect the Queen. This is the reverse πŸ˜‹

The best thing? CCJS makes me feel brand new..β™₯️πŸ’₯

• rebelchild
    rebelchild Posts: 15,990 Level 5
    edited November 2021
    Options

@lolapop thank you for providing the community with this very unique opportunity!

How does playing candy crush jelly saga make me feel?

Well this game runs me through a myriad of emotions. This game can be frustrating especially when I feel cupcake Carl's has taken more that his fair share of turns. But then when I finally triumph the high is incredible. I experience immense feelings of pride and satisfaction! Playing against cupcake Carl or even the jelly queen has made me have to think harder and strategisize even more. Which makes beating the level that more sweet! I feel ccjs is a good game for the more expert player. It isn't always a smooth easy ride. You need to plot and plan and then spread the jam or free the monklings

• siti_payung
    siti_payung Posts: 13,089 Level 5
    Options

❀️ Why do you love Candy Crush Jelly Saga?

Firstly, let me share the story how I "meet" Jelly Saga. I was playing other King's game when I stucked in certain level for more than 2 weeks. I notice there was Jelly Saga game that I haven't try so I picked Jelly game that day and I fall in love for the first time. Every candy is looking very delicious and very tempting. The colour is so glossy and jelly-like make me want to "eat" it. Plus, the animation for the candies are so real and catchy. The boosters that come daily always help me to increase level and I will unstopable.

❀️ What’s the best thing about playing Candy Crush Saga?

The best thing about Jelly is the theme for every level. I so excited when I reach Spread the Jam part...The moment when the colour bomb combine with Colour bomb always so spectacular visual and when every part of the board filled with Jelly, it is the best pat when playing Jelly.

❀️ How does Candy Crush Saga make you feel?

Most of the time it gives me the relaxing and stress free from the reality. Every time I complete each levels..I feel so special and powerful..hahaha. It is good to have Jelly Saga that give me good vibe and I always looking for "meet" Jelly Saga the next day.

I really hope I can get my portrait from King's Artist.. I will change my Super Siti profile picture from Facebook (I have not change it for years) into this new portrait... Pick me...Pick me...Pick me up okay!

Love always

Siti

• klev8628
    klev8628 Posts: 219 Level 3
    Options

I love candy crush jelly saga cause it's challenging, helps with boredom. It's exciting and fun, relaxing. Makes time go faster.

• Lola_Pop
    Lola_Pop Posts: 12,031 Community Manager
    Options

Hello Jellies!

This contest is officially closed- we'll announce the winner very soon!

• Spottedhyena11
    Spottedhyena11 Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options

Why do u love candy crush?

I love this game so. Much I've been playing for years. I've downloaded this came to every device I have. The game gives you alot of bonuses and chances to advance.

• Lola_Pop
    Lola_Pop Posts: 12,031 Community Manager
    Options

Hello Jellies!

It's time to announce the winner...and the Jelly Art team has decided the Jellyfied portrait goes to...

@penken !!

Congratulations, my friend!! πŸ™ŒπŸ™Œ

I'll send you some more informations via private message now πŸ€—

Thanks everybody for participating, the Jelly team loved your sweet comments ❀️

• Diamond_Lim
    Diamond_Lim Posts: 152,286 Diamond Diaries Moderator
    Options

Congratulations! @penken πŸŽ‰πŸ˜„

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?