🔥 Hot Right Now in Candy Crush Jelly Saga 🌶
🏆 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000

Friends Jelly Games: It's Jelly time! (ENDED)

Options

Comments

• Spinnifix
    Spinnifix Posts: 25,186 Sweet Legend
    Options

Team Gummybear @fabke @MountainMom @Spinnifix

Last entry 21

Jam 66 --- Side 8

• Spinnifix
    Spinnifix Posts: 25,186 Sweet Legend
    edited December 2021
    Options

Team Gummybear: @fabke @MountainMom @Spinnifix

synopsis 

13x

@fabke 

Jam -- 64 --- Level 184 ---- Side 1

Jam -- 72 --- Level 155 ---- Side 1

Jam -- 80 --- Level 102 ---- Side 1

Jam -- 72 --- Level 120 ---- Side 2

Jam -- 81 --- Level 101 ---- Side 2

Jam -- 80 --- Level 193 ---- Side 2

Jam -- 76 --- Level 115 ---- Side 3

Jam -- 76 --- Level 211 ---- Side3

Jam -- 73 --- Level 111 ---- Side 4

Jam -- 77 --- Level 167 ---- Side 4

Jam -- 71 --- Level 123 ---- Side 8

Jam -- 69 --- Level 200 ---- Side 8

Jam -- 55 --- Level 201 ---- Side 8

Total: 946 jams

8x

@Spinnifix 

Jam -- 61 --- Level 2157 ---- Side 2

Jam -- 56 --- Level 2169 ---- Side 4

Jam -- 50 --- Level 2183 ---- Side 4

Jam -- 72 --- Level 2189 ---- Side 4

Jam -- 69 --- Level 2201 ---- Side 4

Jam -- 57 --- Level 2217 ---- Side 7

Jam -- 63 --- Level 2235 ---- Side 8

Jam -- 66 --- Level 2257 ---- Side 8

Total: 494 Jams

Total: 2x 1440 --- Jelly + 2604 Jam --- Friends = 4044 Jam ---------- A total of 2 games

Thank You Team : Gummibear 🥰 @MountainMom @fabke @Spinnifix ---- all Complete

Our team consisted of 3 players and in Jelly we played 2 of them. Fabi and me. Please do not forget!!! thanks 🙌🙌🙌

@Lola_Pop

Thank You Fabiola -- That you played a lot and always did a summary. Has been very helpful to me. A heartfelt thank you

• DieOmimi
    DieOmimi Posts: 38,573 Friends Moderator
    edited December 2021
    Options

Team Homemade Jam with @PummyRaj @aijaziqbal @Andres-2 and me

@Lola_Pop this is our status according to all entries in both games:

In the competition at Candy Crush Friends: 21 entries with a total of 4.614 jams

In the competition at Candy Crush Jelly: 21 entries with a total of 1.700 jams

Together: 42 entries with 6.314 jam fields in both games 

• EOTheGr8
    EOTheGr8 Posts: 3,681 Level 5
    edited December 2021
    Options

@Lola_Pop

Team: Jam Slammers

Members: @nobelove , @EOTheGr8 , @NamTruong2001 , @Moh1977

Below is our team performance summery report, for total of (21 levels):

• EOTheGr8
    Options
    • @Lola_Pop
    • Team: Jam Slammers
    • Members: @nobelove , @EOTheGr8 , @NamTruong2001 , @Moh1977
    • Here is our status according to all entries in both games:
    • In the competition at Candy Crush Friends: 21 entries with a total of 4.201 jams
    • In the competition at Candy Crush Jelly: 21 entries with a total of 1.701 jams
    • Total: 42 entries with 5,902 jam fields in both games 

• nobelove
    nobelove Posts: 2,904 Level 4
    edited December 2021
    Options

Dear teammates of "Jam slammers"

Great teammates emphasises the process, not the result. So at the end of our mission in the Jelly competition, and regardless of the results, I want to take a minute to highlight my gratitude and recognition to my teammates who made it possible to achieve this competition goals and morals, with love, fun and remarkable actions.

Dear @NamTruong2001

I was really looking forward to how you handled finding all the boss levels on the CCJS, and you knocked it out of the park. You were punctual to follow the given plan and laid out a list beyond levels needed in detail, then your mastery of smashing those levels was achieved concisely and impressively fast.

Not only did you demonstrate the positive impact our work has had, you had a plan prepared on CCJS that married our winning strategy to our goals, I’ve never seen a team member exemplify our core value of driving success so well, even though you had so much going on in your real life, you were ready to lay it all out, you are a milestone and true champion indeed! Thank you.

Sincerely,

nobelove

Dear @EOTheGr8

You were an absolute rock star. I’m confident that with the long roadmap you needed to take to get to the level assigned to you wasn't an easy task, we’re on the path to success because of your bravery and persistence. We’re lucky to have you on our team. I am proud of you, Keep going above and beyond and big things will be coming your way! Thank you.

Sincerely,

nobelove

Dear @Moh1977

Despite the busy schedule in your real life, you were able to find the time to take the challenge and provide what it takes to participate with an exceptional performance. Teammates like you are rare, and we feel honoured to have you on board. I am so impressed that you were able to get those assigned levels finished so quickly. Stellar job! Thank you.

Sincerely,

nobelove

Thank you dear @Lola_Pop for this competition and for the goals behind it. As always, it's no surprize to perceive the trace of your amazing efforts on wherever you laid your finger prints on.

And to all other friends and teams members, thank you for being great competitors, it's been a pleasure playing with all of you, and just like every other sport, we had our share of laugh, fun, excitement, enthusiasm, competitiveness, and yes a little moment of that sporty rage as well, which was insignificant to last, because our friendship is growing stronger and more treasured day after day.

So, we will continue value each other’s friendship with serenity and love, more over with all the fun that we can have as good friends and a family.

• EOTheGr8
    Options

@nobelove Thank you for the wonderful message! Well, I have something to say about you too!

So I would like to thank you for being a really great teammate and team leader! Thank you for staying by my side while I got to level 101 in the Jelly round, and thank you for your great sportsmanship with all of us! I really hope to team up with you again some day, but until that happens, I’ll just see you around in the community! 

Best Regards,

-EOTheGr8

• NamTruong2001
    NamTruong2001 Posts: 4,270 Level 5
    edited December 2021
    Options

Thank @nobelove for the Jellylicious recognition.

I would like to thank you for inviting me to join the team, though I also had trouble finding the team. When I read the rule of the contest, I was writing my own strategy but for the second contest because I hadn't played Candy Crush Friends yet. Luckily, I had enough time to prepare all the things I needed in November. You also guided us very carefully what the next steps were and how to write the post correctly.

I hope to join in with your team some day. Until then, I will see you around in the King Community.

Best regards!

-Namtruong2001

• Moh1977
    Moh1977 Posts: 7,854 Level 5
    Options

Thanks @nobelove for these wonderful words.

Of course, we are a great, strong and competitive team, and I wish everyone good health.

Greetings to all

This discussion has been closed.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?