🔥 Hot Right Now in Candy Crush Jelly Saga 🌶
🏆 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000

Friends Jelly Games: It's Jelly time! (ENDED)

Options

Comments

• me6412
    me6412 Posts: 9,512 Pro Player 👑
    Options

@Lola_Pop Here's my screenshot for our Team Legendary 4♠️s

@CassD, @siti_payung, @rebelchild and @me6412 level 101 with 81 Jellies

• Lola_Pop
    Lola_Pop Posts: 12,032 Community Manager
    Options

Hello Friends & Jelly crushers (or should I call you Jam & Jelly spreaders?)!

These very exciting and a bit controversial Friends Jelly Games have come to an end!

Now it's time to count all screenshots and see which team is the Friends Jelly Games Champion. 🙌

But before we do so, I'd like to reflect on what these games were meant to be.

They were meant to be a way to bring Candy Crush Friends and Candy Crush Jelly players together, so that they could get to know each other and get to know both games, and they were meant to be a happy and healthy competition for everyone involved.

I hope you have met new friends and enjoyed both games (even if a member of a team doesn't play one of them, just seeing their teammates play, can give them a glimpse into it), and I hope you have had fun and the tasks have not felt like a "chore" instead of a challenge.

I know there have been some ups and downs, some hard decisions and some disagreements along the way. I hope we've learnt that this is a game and bad attitudes just make it less fun for everybody. Respect and empathy and understanding are the most important if we want to have fun.

Thanks everybody, you really really really rock! 😎

• me6412
    me6412 Posts: 9,512 Pro Player 👑
    Options

@Lady_Sarina and @JessicaBilly way to go playing Solo and Crushing it Hard and completing against the Teams and doing a great job collecting Jellies....CONGRATULATIONS to you both as you deserve recognition for doing this Solo.....😉💯

Also Thank you to the Cheering Section...although I don't think anyone cheered for our Team but great to have you be a part of this Community competition as well my friends....♥️

Thank you to @headoperations, @DaniTheOG, @Nix66, @gr33n3y3z for your encouragement and advice on which levels had the most Jellies....we appreciate you very much our dear friends.....😉😎💯

Thank you @Lola_Pop and @Lady_Sarina for this wonderful combination of Friends/Jelly Games....and CONGRATULATIONS to whoever wins as everyone truly is a winner....no matter the count it's the Team and the working together that matters....crazy on that...We want to win it all the gold bar's and badges if possible and boosters if your going to give them to, heck Yeah we want to win it all.....

Thank you Team Legendary 4♠️s @siti_payung did the most work....@me6412 the forgotten member...@CassD, @rebelchild the worrisome duo....it was fun....

• CassD
    CassD Posts: 18,516 Level 5
    Options

@me6412 - You're not forgotten - how could you be? We've been concerned about you all day! OK, so we worry, but only because we care about you!

• Kim_Smail
    Kim_Smail Posts: 14 Level 2
    Options

Trying to get badges. Been a member forever. Over level 4000. How do I post in a certain area to get badges for 1000 2000 3000 and 4000?

• DaniTheOG
    DaniTheOG Posts: 2,324 Level 5
    Options

Yooooo! I have been getting so many tags from this joint here I, for a brief kind & helpful moment 😋, thought us Mustard Hiding Devils had won! @Nix66 @headoperations @gr33n3y3z

... then I remembered... 💡 ... and soon again forgot why I'm here...

Oh yeah, I remember now! I'm here to congratulate the winners.

So yeah, someone holler when the decision is made & I will show back up... if I remember, that is!

✌️

• Anahita_2005
    Anahita_2005 Posts: 18,821 Level 5
    Options

Hi there @Lola_Pop,

Here's the summary of team Treat Yo Self (@Anahita_2005 & @istuff) for Friends Jelly Games:

Total score = 1,495

Total jam spread from friends = 3,850

Combined total of Friends Jelly Games = 3,850 + 1,495 = 5,345.

• ElenaVorona
    ElenaVorona Posts: 1,821 Level 3
    Options

1701 is the result that I really wanted to see as a result of the competition from your team.

I saw it. I am grateful to you for that! I am glad for your success.

I sincerely congratulate you on the best possible result at this stage of the competition. You are cool guys. I am proud of you. Very proud. You have done the best you can.

You are best.

In this game you have reached space!

-------------------------------

@Lola_Pop

I think that players who fight alone in the competition deserve a separate award (winner in this category).

This competition is a huge job for the team. And for a loner it is even more difficult.

I hope you will somehow reward the courage of these players. This reward may be less, of course. But don't forget about them, please.

This discussion has been closed.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?