🔥 Hot Right Now in Candy Crush Jelly Saga 🌶
🏆 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000

I have been stuck on level 1229 for 3 days.

Options
PWT
PWT Posts: 15 Level 2
edited January 2022 in Level tips

The game is not letting me move on and I'm tired of this. What is going on? I'm about ready to delete the game.

Answers

• Lola_Pop
    Lola_Pop Posts: 12,031 Community Manager
    Options

Hello @PWT !

We'd love to help you out. Can you please tell us some more? Are you getting any error message, or is the game crashing?

I'll tag our Jelly Mods @Lady_Sarina and @Nikolaos_Prodromidis 😊

• PWT
    PWT Posts: 15 Level 2
    Options

No nothing like that. I was finally able to move on this afternoon. But only one level and now I am stuck again. I think it's just that every level gets harder and harder to "win", regardless of the level of difficulty, i.e. green, pink, purple. I really don't see any difference in the difficulty of any level....they are all hard to win now and often times take a couple days to complete they level. I play several times a day when my credits renew. I do not buy credits to play. These are supposed to be free games.

• Lady_Sarina
    Lady_Sarina Posts: 5,617 Level 5
    Options

Hi @PWT

Welcome to Jelly Community 😊

Glad you passed Level 1229 👍

Level 1230 is A Puffler Round with 2 boards & 25 moves. The 1st board can make an automatic match & take you straight to the 2nd board. Fish will always take out blockers first.

The trick with Pufflers is to make sure they have no place to hide & that keeps them from moving around the board. In the 1st board you see the Licorice Swirl Blocker Cannons & these will continue to drop throughout the game. Particularly in the middle row. The Striped Candies & Fish will also drop to the 2nd board so keep this in mind as you play.

The good thing about this level is that Colour Bomb matches will make themselves as C/Bombs fall in the middle row as Licorice Swirl Blockers are removed, enabling a Double Colour Bomb Blast. Which clears the board & takes out the blockers at the same time. Look out for those & try to wait for a second Colour Bomb to drop, rather than using it on its own.

Strategy is also important for candy placement, not just the C/Bombs. Reduce moves where possible & take some risks rather than relying on 3 matches. Plan 3 -4 moves ahead , keeping in mind where Candies will drop, to set up a match later. 🌻

Pic 1 the Striped Candy automatically drops to the 2nd board under the Glass Cube Blocker.

Pic 4 The Striped Candy is swapped to the right to open up that row.

Pic 6 The Red Striped Candy has dropped from the 1st board and is matched to the fish, which took out the Licorice Swirl in Pic 7, left of screen.

Pic 8 & 9 there's a Striped Cyan Candy & is matched to clear that row of blockers.

Pic 10 The Yellow Fish in the 2nd row is matched with the Striped Cyan Candy above it. Pic 11 & 12 A C/Bomb drops & is automatically activated.

Pic 13 & 14 The 3rd row is set up for a Striped Cyan Candy match.

Pic 15 - 18 A 3 Purple Candy match is made to the right of the Licorice Blockers, dropping the Orange Candy in the top line down, making a match up the Licorice Blockers to remove some.

Pic 19 & 20 A Purple Striped Candy match is set up & made.

Pic 21 -23 The Yellow Candy in 3rd row is brought down to match &the dropping Purple Candy in the 4th row is brought down to match the Purple Striped Candy.

Pic 24 The Purple Candy is brought down in row 3 to match

Pic 25 - 29 Striped Cyan Candy match & Purple Candy is swiped to the right & a C/Bomb drops.

Pic 30 - 32 Yellow Candy match in the 1st row, drops a Cyan Candy & is matched.

Pic 33 -36 in the 4th row down on the left, a Yellow 3 Candy match removes a Blocker & drops a 2nd C/Bomb above the 1st one. Activate those clear the board, leaving the left Puffler locked in place & removing the Blockers on the right of screen & dropping a C/Bomb to bottom of screen. Leaving a Cyan Fish match ready, to the right of the middle row of Blockers.

Pic 37 -39 Cyan Fish Combo is matched and automatically activates the C/Bomb, removing 2 middle blockers & dropping 2 C/Bombs.

Pic 40 - 42 C/Bombs are swiped to activate & clear the board of 2 Pufflers. Leaving the dropped C/Bomb

Pic 43 -45 This is a pivotal choice in strategy, with 3 moves remaining & still 1 white frosting at the top right. So you need 2 moves to remove it & the Glass Cube underneath it! A red candy match is made in the last right Colum, dropping a purple candy.

Pic46 C/Bomb is swiped with the Purple candy on the left of it, to remove the Purple Candy at the top of the last row on the right.

Pic 47, 48 Last row on the right, at the bottom of the screen, the 3 Green Candy match releases the last Puffler.

Not a huge high score but it is a pass.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?