๐Ÿ”ฅ Hot Right Now in Candy Crush Jelly Saga ๐ŸŒถ
๐Ÿ† Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000

Women's Month 22: Which piece of advice changed your Saga?

Options

Comments

• leshia
    leshia Posts: 45 Pro Player 👑
    Options

Well it was my mom and dad that always said to me as my Advice was Always look at people the way you want to be looked at and you will always be fine.

• teresawallace44
    teresawallace44 Posts: 4,436 Level 5
    Options

Hi @Lola_Pop

My mother gave a piece of advice that I will always do. โคต๏ธ

โ€œDo unto others as you would want them to do unto you.โ€ ๐Ÿ’•โค๏ธ

My mom has such a good heart. โค๏ธ

Thanks for the tag @PrettyBubbles ๐Ÿ’•

Teresa ๐Ÿฆ‹๐ŸŒบ๐Ÿฆ‹

• Daylin
    Daylin Posts: 62 Level 3
    Options

Cherish every moment you have, because not every moment is guaranteed.

• spoekie
    spoekie Posts: 10,106 Pro Player 👑
    Options

Hi @Lola_Pop,

My life changing advice was given to me by a hospice patient where I volunteered. In one of our last conversations she looked me straight in the eyes and said " Dare to live V., life is beautiful"

She has a very special place in my heart...she saved my life.

• Glenn1972
    Glenn1972 Posts: 16,650 Pro Player 👑
    Options

Hello Candy Crush Jelly Saga players!

Happy Women's Month 2022

I have always remembered the advice from my Mom, Grandmother and Great-aunts

When I am in troubles, their advice is a guide to my Saga

• DanielProGamer
    DanielProGamer Posts: 1,444 Level 4
    Options

The advice of my parents: never give up because I can achieve everything I set out to do, enjoy life, treat everyone as you like to be treated, be kind, responsible, supportive, help others when they need it most

• bearwithme
    bearwithme Posts: 15,956 Candy Moderator
    Options

I always remember the piece of advice my Mother gave me - she said to make sure that I took time to grow up and be an independent person able to stand on my own. She said it was important as a woman to not rush into a relationship just for the security and companionship. She said you need to know who you are and be secure in yourself first, before you start life's adventure with a partner and if you are blessed, children. It is a wonderful experience and one that will change your life, but take the time to know yourself first.

๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿจ๐Ÿ’•

• MaryLuyo2020
    MaryLuyo2020 Posts: 1,341 Level 3
    Options

The best advice is to be very patient and constant.

• bekicrusher
    bekicrusher Posts: 1,454 Level 5
    Options

The best advice I got from my best friend: don't worry too much, things have a way of working themselves out. ๐Ÿ€

• Pitty_Kitty
    Pitty_Kitty Posts: 13,004 Soda Moderator
    Options

Ok, now I choose a game-related story that is not related to Jelly so I feel like less of a snitch ๐Ÿคฃ

Not that this is a secret anyway, and the Studio has already decided to drastically change it, so

Sometime ago when I just joined the community and Candy Crush Saga was the only game I knew and played, I read on a discussion somewhere that level 3309 was the go to level where players could create lots of color bombs. Like, thousands of them. And at that moment I had a sort of epiphany.I was way up in the map back then but I had still forgot about that level ๐Ÿ˜†How was that possible. It was awesome to play in a event called Dexter's Adventures (which has been discontinued), but I've been replaying it ever since. ๐Ÿ˜

This discussion has been closed.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?