🔥 Hot Right Now in Candy Crush Jelly Saga 🌶
🏆 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000

Stuck on level 120 candy crush jelly

Options
Jojo02
Jojo02 Posts: 3 Newbie

I have completed level 120 Candy Crush Jelly but I can't proceed on to the Next level.

Best Answer

Answers

• Miceshaman
    Miceshaman Posts: 38 Level 2
    Answer ✓
    Options

You need to wait after the next update! (that means you need to wait 2 weeks)

• StuckInATree
    StuckInATree Posts: 4,755 Level 3
    Options

Don't worry, you can't proceed because that's all the levels there are for now until more get added!What do you think so far? For me, so far so good. As annoying as the Queen is, I've always loved a good challenge! :)

• Jojo02
    Jojo02 Posts: 3 Newbie
    Options

why would they even create the game if people have to wait for so long? Thanks for the reply cause I was going yo delete the game.

• StuckInATree
    StuckInATree Posts: 4,755 Level 3
    Options

why would they even create the game if people have to wait for so long? Thanks for the reply cause I was going yo delete the game.

2 weeks isn't too bad at all, obviously sooner is always better but developers need time to do their thing.
  • Jess-5
    Jess-5 Posts: 2 Newbie
    Options

2 weeks isn't too bad but isn't good, either. But I guess all of us stuck there will likely move onto another game tbh because most of us who play probably play at least once a day. It's certainly frustrating....

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?