🔥 Hot Right Now in Candy Crush Jelly Saga 🌶
🏆 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000 // 8000

King games flicker when playing on iPad mini 4

Buzzibee
Buzzibee Posts: 3 Newbie

I play a few King games on my iPhone so when I purchased an iPad mini 4 I transferred all the data from iPhone to iPad. It worked with the exception of the King apps which flicker quite badly so I have deleted them from the iPad mini. I also tried loading a new King game which I haven't played before, jelly, but this did the same. Can someone please tell me why I can't load these games without them flickering!!

Answers

• aCe
    aCe Posts: 1,442 Level 2

Hey Buzzibee, could you tell me more about this flickering? Do you mean the colors of the game, or the graphics are shaking like as if the game is struggling a little. Maybe I can help you if you let me know :)

• Buzzibee

Hey Buzzibee, could you tell me more about this flickering? Do you mean the colors of the game, or the graphics are shaking like as if the game is struggling a little. Maybe I can help you if you let me know :)

hey aCe I'd say it's the graphics, it's like small triangles blank out the screen!
  • Buzzibee

Hi aCe thanks for replying. My guess is that it's the graphics struggling- small triangles flash on various parts of the screen although the game plays ok. Any ideas would be greatly appreciated.

• aCe
    aCe Posts: 1,442 Level 2

It could be the graphics struggling. Make sure the memory isn't full, that you don't have a lot of apps open and the software is up to date. Check these things out first. 

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?