🔥 Hot Right Now in Candy Crush Jelly Saga 🌶
🏆 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000 // 8000

I am unable to ask friends for help!!!

Casey_Charles
Casey_Charles Posts: 3 Newbie

Hi, I am having a problem asking friends for help to unlock episode or to request life. This only happens when I sign out of Facebook.

Answers

• Wunderbaum
    Wunderbaum Posts: 4,398 Level 5

Hi Casey!

If you disconnect the game then the requests for lives can't be send or received.

I suggest you stay connected as this also makes sure that you save all your game progress, highscores and gold bars.

Cheers :-)

• Casey_Charles

Actually, there are 2 modes of connectivity in Candy Crush Jelly... When I'm connected to Facebook, it picks up my FB friends, but when I'm not connected to FB, i pickup other players on Candy Crush Jelly. I can send lives to these players but everytime i request for lives or episode unlock, the option doesn't do anything. If it is not supposed to do it, why is it there when not connected to FB? Is it a flaw in the system?

• Wunderbaum
    Wunderbaum Posts: 4,398 Level 5

Hi Casey!

I think it is because you're not yet connected to Kingdom (the orange button with the crown)

Try disconnecting from Facebook then go into settings (the small cog wheel in the lower left corner of the screen) - from here you can connect to Kingdom and after establishing the connection you'll be able to send/receive help.

Cheers :-)

• Casey_Charles

I've checked that and it's connected but can't get it to work still... Thought it was my phone's problem. So i tried my windows 10 laptop also has that problem.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?