🔥 Hot Right Now in Candy Crush Jelly Saga 🌶
🏆 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000 // 8000

Can you please restore my gold bars and specialty moves for both accounts?

JPhanphengdee
JPhanphengdee Posts: 3 Newbie

Hello me and my husband both recently downloaded this game. We both enjoyed playing until a few days ago. We logged i to the game on our separate devices with separate account. As soon as we did we noticed that the gold bars and specialty moves that you are given when you syart the game we missing. We have not yet used them. They were just gone.  We unistalled the game and re-download it about 30 mins later to see if that fixed the problem.  It did not. I however did discover that just before we logged in to play that the game had updated.  I was thinking this may have been a glitch in the update. We both had our accounts linked to our Facebook accounts. We would like to continue to play the game which is why i am asking if you could give back our gold bars and specialty moves for each of our accounts. Thank you for your time i hope we can fix this issue. Please let me know what further information you need to resolve the problem.

Best Answer

• KingsPinn
    KingsPinn Posts: 3,526 Level 2
    Answer ✓

Hey, I read through your post and it sounds like you and your husband just need to disconnect from whatever you logged into (Facebook/Kingdom) because your progress and gold bars are not connected with this account so they won't appear. If you log out it should all return. 

Answers

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?